Is it even safe to have a girlfriend anyway if you're sub 6?

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I mean assuming you're not her one and only niche as a racist, or as a nerd or something, she may have a self esteem and trade up from you if your money isn't doing it for her anymore.

They'll jsut cheat on you or take your money. Make up fake shit, etc.

Should you give up on socializing if you're not genetically predisoposed to being high tier?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Erik-Jón
Girlfriend=FwB in modern society.

Just treat her like a fuckbuddy, don't spend too much money on her, etc. If she cheats on you it's whatever, cuz u cheat on her too. Easy win.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, SendMePicsToRate, Zylk and 10 others
If it's a quality gf, she won't cheat easily.

Is it even safe to have a girlfriend anyway if you're sub 6?​

The problem is: It's hard to get a gf that you'll be attracted to, if you're a 4 or 5, let alone a loyal one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and MoggerGaston
If it's a quality gf, she won't cheat easily.

The problem is: It's hard to get a gf that you'll be attracted to, if you're a 4 or 5, let alone a loyal one.
should most men just ragequit.

And do you think that loyalty if youre not outstanding looking is impossible so.

should most men just ragequit.

And do you think that loyalty if youre not outstanding looking is impossible so.
What you need to be asking is which surgeries do you need to surpass 6/10 tbh. But yeah quitting is for weaklets

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
So we're all basically agreeing that no one could get anything loyal anyway lol.

maybe in a small town in iceland
Are there any girls who are into small town stuff, like country truck kind of things. But, aren’t also into the big farmer guy genes lol.

Because in my experience white guys who are country need good genes. Don’t got it if you’re a country guy and you’ll have to go Asian

I mean assuming you're not her one and only niche as a racist, or as a nerd or something, she may have a self esteem and trade up from you if your money isn't doing it for her anymore.

Should you give up on socializing if you're not genetically predisoposed to being high tier?
Take this, subhumans like us should just ducking kill outselves https://looksmax.org/threads/suicide-guide.520123/

Are there any girls who are into small town stuff, like country truck kind of things. But, aren’t also into the big farmer guy genes lol.

Because in my experience white guys who are country need good genes. Don’t got it if you’re a country guy and you’ll have to go Asian
No. I'm saying that girls MAYBE loyal to you if you meet them at a very young age (16, 18 at the latest) maybe during highschool/college and u guys actually click with each other/have matching personalities :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
jfl at telling random people on a forum to kill themselves
I tell it how it is most people should shot there brains out with a 12 gauge

Women don’t care about money, only status and looks. And no, I don’t think it’s possible to get an attractive girl to be loyal to you if you’re not good looking anywhere in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and copemaxxeer
Women don’t care about money, only status and looks. And no, I don’t think it’s possible to get an attractive girl to be loyal to you if you’re not good looking anywhere in the world
so is it even safe

so is it even safe
Obviously no, I don’t know any man who hasn’t gotten cucked at some point of their life, I’m not saying they stay with the girl that cucked them but they all get cucked at some point

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and aBetterMii
Obviously no, I don’t know any man who hasn’t gotten cucked at some point of their life, I’m not saying they stay with the girl that cucked them but they all get cucked at some point
metoo stuff will happen ofc if you do the wrong thing correct

why should any sub 6 try. lol.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
with this amount of shit do you think whites will have any kids at all soon. any.

why should any sub 6 try. lol.

Sub5s should go for ugly women, fatties, etc. They could get a relationship like that. They could also statusmax and some girls would get interested but not as many as if he was attractive. Don’t forget women are desperate too, some are willing to settle, it’s just not safe, Chad could always pop up and cuck you but it becomes more and more unlikely as the girl ages

with this amount of shit do you think whites will have any kids at all soon. any.

No, it’s over for western civilization

like her less than she likes you and youll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Erik-Jón
Sub5s should go for ugly women, fatties, etc. They could get a relationship like that. They could also statusmax and some girls would get interested but not as many as if he was attractive. Don’t forget women are desperate too, some are willing to settle, it’s just not safe, Chad could always pop up and cuck you but it becomes more and more unlikely as the girl ages

No, it’s over for western civilization
so what do you think will happen to mainland america.

What are the best ways you think men keep women inside of hte house and away from cuckville like ER in california.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It’s never safe to have a gf.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii

No

What are the best ways you think men keep women inside of hte house and away from cuckville like ER in california.
like in a general place. semi urban.

so also baically ur saying that if you statusmax/gymmax that it's a temporary solution. But ultimately you can't find your looksmatch and you'er always gonna be the one carrying the low willpower people around.

But if you get lucky, do it oyung you can get girls interested but you always gotta rely on desperate tricks, and do things in the most easy/ secure/ safe/ advantageous manner possible. you can't natural confidence anything.

It’s gonna decay and collapse, people, specially men are already killing themselves, if they survive it’s on anti-depressants.

No way an average man can keep a city/educated woman loyal, maybe when they’re old and done fucking around but then who wants them like that? You can try finding a woman who somehow escaped male thrist but it’s hard in the instagram age

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
It’s gonna decay and collapse, people, specially men are already killing themselves, if they survive it’s on anti-depressants.

No way an average man can keep a city/educated woman loyal, maybe when they’re old and done fucking around but then who wants them like that? You can try finding a woman who somehow escaped male thrist but it’s hard in the instagram age
Do you think you appreciate unsophistication, and redneck culture simply because it's more stable/ steady growth. And everyone should really just hate overly cultured people, because they are spoiled and look after their own ego sensitivity primarily.

What if he's chad tho that's the thing.

Do you think you appreciate unsophistication, and redneck culture simply because it's more stable/ steady growth. And everyone should really just hate overly cultured people, because they are spoiled and look after their own ego sensitivity primarily.

What if he's chad tho that's the thing.
I don’t understand your question. Modern people just want to be special and reject what they deem as majority view of things in exchange of some insane cope to try to feel special. We live in the age of craziness cuz of it. I appreciate all normal cultures where people are not desperately trying to be special by adopting crazy view or decorating their bodies with crazy piercings or tattooes. Just normal cultures where people form families and have kids, this naturally mean women don’t sleep around if at all, they sleep with the man they marry and that’s it, no need for them to want more

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
A PSL 6 is very very good looking. I wouldn’t worry about being cucked

W
I don’t understand your question. Modern people just want to be special and reject what they deem as majority view of things in exchange of some insane cope to try to feel special. We live in the age of craziness cuz of it. I appreciate all normal cultures where people are not desperately trying to be special by adopting crazy view or decorating their bodies with crazy piercings or tattooes. Just normal cultures where people form families and have kids, this naturally mean women don’t sleep around if at all, they sleep with the man they marry and that’s it, no need for them to want more
yeah so you’re basically just saying women want a gigachad to live a fancy ldie

But what I’m saying is can a chad make women loyal or not even then