Is it even worth it looksmaxing with a long midface?

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
I have a few fixable failos but I have a brutally unfixable failo...which is my midface ratio, that is horse tier (0.90 ratio). I am always depressed over the fact that I will not gain any points after surgery and i feel like roping is my only option at this point. Please show me an example of someone with a horse tier midface that has gotten better looking through rhinoplasty or genioplasty or eye surgery or literally just anything to sleep at night before I end it for good.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6217, sytyl and 7 others
Sign

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, balding17yomanletcel, EdwardCullen and 4 others
anything under 0.85 is over. 0.90 is just a long midface and not at the point of a failo

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Potentialcel, Warlow, Introvertednarc and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shogrim, Lolcel, ThreadMatters and 9 others
I think Ian Somerhalder has a 0.95 or 0.9 midface

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Taylorswift and inceletto
Bruh it’s always worth looksmaxxing unless you’re omega deformed like a burn victim or something

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SPFromNY914, Entschuldigung and 2 others
anything under 0.85 is over. 0.90 is just a long midface and not at the point of a failo
Lol you retard. The lowest midface ratio ever is 0.88 for a normal person and 0.85 from someone with maxilla acromegaly. There is no such thing as a midface ratio lower than 0.85. Retarded newbies got me fucked up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trynaascend, goat2x, Golang and 1 other person
Lol you retard. The lowest midface ratio ever is 0.88 for a normal person and 0.85 from someone with maxilla acromegaly. There is no such thing as a midface ratio lower than 0.85. Retarded newbies got me fucked up.
I have a 0.9 and look just fine brother lol. You're being hyperbolic

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and Introvertednarc
RIP
Long midface

• JFL
Reactions: Aseancell and balding17yomanletcel
Keanu Reeves has a 0.9 btw and I measured a pic from his young days. he was still gl as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Sikkunt23
Also David Schwimmer has a midface of 0.81 and he is kinda ugly but still psl 3.5-4

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, goat2x, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, balding17yomanletcel, inceletto and 2 others
Also David Schwimmer has a midface of 0.81 and he is kinda ugly but still psl 3.5-4
F8251245 DFE3 4341 9F07 099F48CEBD63
D114497A 0352 4642 8F59 6890E2B9A0CF
840310C6 F757 4B71 A495 F5647297605A

These are the only examples I could find who have genuinely long midfaces but still are slayer tier. Unfortunately, I don’t have any feature to compensate for my pathetic midface meanwhile the examples provided have perfect everything else.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 8064
U need a short nose and good jaw to look good with long midface tbh
The examples I provided have a long nose low IPD combo, not just a somewhat long midface with wide IPD to compensate for it. Especially Alexandre Schiffre(guy in the 1st pic), he’s an enigma tbh but then again he has top tier everything else.

• +1
Tbh not even that much different if at all. No cope srs

The examples I provided have a long nose low IPD combo, not just a somewhat long midface with wide IPD to compensate for it. Especially Alexandre Schiffre(guy in the 1st pic), he’s an enigma tbh but then again he has top tier everything else.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Taylorswift
Ok nigga and? If I had ideal proportions then I wouldn’t even be on this forum and would be at least slightly above average. I’m trying to find a way around my long midface.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
Yeah nevermind my midface is about 0.94

• Love it
Ok nigga and? If I had ideal proportions then I wouldn’t even be on this forum and would be at least slightly above average. I’m trying to find a way around my long midface.
get a better ( wider) jaw and longer square chin . Usually distracts from the midface ( example : Ian somerhalder )

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Taylorswift
get a better ( wider) jaw and longer square chin . Usually distracts from the midface ( example : Ian somerhalder )
I also feel that a low set browridge and positively tilted eyebrows and just an overall mogger eye area distract from the low IPD and long nose. All the examples I provided share a mogger eye area that compensated for their shitty midface ratio.

I also feel that a low set browridge and positively tilted eyebrows and just an overall mogger eye area distract from the low IPD and long nose. All the examples I provided share a mogger eye area that compensated for their shitty midface ratio.
True but it’s a lot harder to get a better eye area than it is to get a better jaw .

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
I have a few fixable failos but I have a brutally unfixable failo...which is my midface ratio, that is horse tier (0.90 ratio). I am always depressed over the fact that I will not gain any points after surgery and i feel like roping is my only option at this point. Please show me an example of someone with a horse tier midface that has gotten better looking through rhinoplasty or genioplasty or eye surgery or literally just anything to sleep at night before I end it for good.
My midface is long in This pic (in the 0.9-1 range) yet its one of my best pics
E7C399F3 8052 42D4 BB5B 1BC2F2AF50CB

My midface is long in This pic (in the 0.9-1 range) yet its one of my best pics View attachment 555358
I forgot you as well but unfortunately you have perfect everything else just like this guy :
8F6831BE E01A 4F9D 9E7B 2D7516F6A1A7

Meanwhile I have every single failo you can think of except for my maxillary forward growth.

yes it is worth, if you have small philtrum and low set eyebrows it can mask a 0.9 midface and give bigger FWHR which is more important

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Bruh it’s always worth looksmaxxing unless you’re omega deformed like a burn victim or something
I mean I am gonna looksmax anyways even if it leads nowhere. If I don’t ascend then at least I know I tried my best and exhausted all my options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
The struggles of a sand nigger. I know your pain brother :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift and sytyl
just get a lip lift