Is it even worth it to fight hair loss?

S

surviving

Iron
My hairline is over. According to my mother her father was completely bald. Based on what I've read the most efficacious options for regrowth cause shitty side effects for perhaps not a great effect and for shitty, non-permanent results that eventually go through "shedding" phases. What's the point in fighting nature? I'd rather save money and hassle of putting greasy shit on my scalp every day and just focus on gym and skincare.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88 and ROTTING
nope, its wrap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
It's Over.

• +1
Reactions: Kami and Deleted member 17829

• JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin, NumbThePain, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
if you're even asking this question it's because you can't grasp just how important having hair is

>what's the point in fighting nature

you can make the same argument for a billion things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18313, Deleted member 2729, Mewton and 7 others
My hairline is over. According to my mother her father was completely bald. Based on what I've read the most efficacious options for regrowth cause shitty side effects for perhaps not a great effect and for shitty, non-permanent results that eventually go through "shedding" phases. What's the point in fighting nature? I'd rather save money and hassle of putting greasy shit on my scalp every day and just focus on gym and skincare.
What the fuck is that question. Do you have a skull like Jason Statham or Freddie Ljungberg so you don't mind going NW7? If not then do everything to fight hair loss until you can. If you don't want to put shit on your scalp, take oral minoxidil and oral finasteride. If you lost temple hair, opt for a hair transplant and try to save the rest of your natural hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Mewton and ROTTING
What's the point in fighting being a 300 lbs fat fucking retard with vomit inducing acne and a recessed fugly mandible bald even 2 PSL abortion

Shave it all off right now and let’s see if that changes your opinion

u can try but fin gave me ed and low libido, minox dark circles

u can try them and if u get sides u can try dermarolling and ketatolin shampoo and hope pyrilutamide gets released soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
get hair transplant and try prp cycles + mesotherapy

Shave it all off right now and let’s see if that changes your opinion
if you're even asking this question it's because you can't grasp just how important having hair is

>what's the point in fighting nature

you can make the same argument for a billion things
I've gone between shaving it all off and the growing it out again for most of my life anyways, but I get how it'd be worse for others

Only completely legit thing is hair transplant

Take fin. If you get sides just stop

No
You can’t fight your genetic coding

u can try but fin gave me ed and low libido, minox dark circles

u can try them and if u get sides u can try dermarolling and ketatolin shampoo and hope pyrilutamide gets released soon

What’s your Norwood level. Dut gave me side effects too

See if microneedling and massages can save it.

fuck taking (((drugs))) to prevent it, just get a hair system imo

Always worth
Always worth it.

Being bald is the only legit death sentence in terms of having sex appeal to 20-30 year old women

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm
Just do roids and get a hair system

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I would say yes
Its more worth it than most looksmaxxing procedures you might think of

What’s your Norwood level. Dut gave me side effects too
nw2 and its getting worse and worse but cant tell if its from minox cuz my hairline was super slow at receding before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
It really depends how aggressive your balding is. If your hair is already FUBAR and the hair loss is progressing rapidly then it's prob not worth. If you're nw2 or 3 and aren't balding as quickly then it's worth fighting. Side effects of finasteride and minoxidil are minimal for most people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
nw2 and its getting worse and worse but cant tell if its from minox cuz my hairline was super slow at receding before
minox can accelerate it? yeah see with risks like that I can't justify it

Its completely over if you dont have hair on your head. Not only in dating, but in every aspect of life so you should definetly fight nature idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Mewton
Just shave it off bro, just take a shower bro
Personality it’s what matters at the end of the day anyway :feelswah::bluepill:

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
Fighting is what we do till the last breath

one word. kintor.

minox can accelerate it? yeah see with risks like that I can't justify it
Do research it doesn’t accelerate it, it takes the DHT affected hairs and makes them go through a growth cycle. It sheds them then grows them

That’s what he’s referring to

Go the drugs route first, if the sides are intolerable then go the hair system route, if the maintenance is intolerable then go the just-shave-it-bro route, if you look like a cancer patient then go on roids, tan, and grow facial hair, if you still look like a retard then it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
What the fuck is that question. Do you have a skull like Jason Statham or Freddie Ljungberg so you don't mind going NW7? If not then do everything to fight hair loss until you can. If you don't want to put shit on your scalp, take oral minoxidil and oral finasteride. If you lost temple hair, opt for a hair transplant and try to save the rest of your natural hair.
Even Ljungberg would be much higher appeal with nice hair

Even Ljungberg would be much higher appeal with nice hair
680116727 402d90edc4 b

he looked better bald before he became old.