is it even worth studying 14 hours a day for 6 months

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
to get in med school so your parents will be proud of you (18 yo)
i have 0 academic achievement i can study 30 hours a day its not a problem for me but is it really worth it

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz
nigga wat
over for cantunderstandsarcasmcels
marek937

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Yes, go for it

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
Yes, go for it
but i will start making decent money at like 25 when i see trucels making 50k a day online i find it meaningless

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
medicine / dentistry is mostly women now, ascend while you can and you'll be in heaven, or open a clinic when your 50 and have a shit ton of hot blonde assistants, thats what i see at my clinic and orthodontist spot

• +1
Thats what my plan is, aiming for med school and I have a year of high school left, doing it for the bitches mostly but i let my parents down hella cause i been trappin for the last 3 years to stylemaxx infront of the hoes so thats also a benefit

• +1
have a shit ton of hot blonde assistants, thats what i see at my clinic and orthodontist spot
incel fantasies it will never happen

Thats what my plan is, aiming for med school and I have a year of high school left, doing it for the bitches mostly but i let my parents down hella cause i been trappin for the last 3 years to stylemaxx infront of the hoes so thats also a benefit
same i feel bad for my parents imagine your son is rotting instead of studying while you work 10 hours to feed him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz and distance decay
Yes do STEM.

The average pay of a private clinic doctor is $125k while that of someone with a Physics Master's is $100k.

Better to get a Master's in Physics imo. Since it's alot faster.

It takes 11-17 years to become a doctor.

Whereas it only takes 5 years to finish Bachelor's and Master's in Physics in total.

Better to get a Master's in Physics imo. Or Engineering.

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and distance decay
Yes do STEM.

The average pay of a private clinic doctor is $125k while that of someone with a Physics Master's is $100k.

Whereas it only takes 5 years to finish Bachelor's and Master's in Physics in total.

You will be a senior citizen by the time you become a doctor.

You will be a senior citizen by the time you become a doctor.
Noooo only smelly indians do engineering :feelsrope:

Nah fr tho ur probably right but do u think that engineering / compsci is getting over crowded?

Noooo only smelly indians do engineering :feelsrope:

Nah fr tho ur probably right but do u think that engineering / compsci is getting over crowded?

Get a Master's in Physics then at an elite university.

Warning: Physics majors have the highest IQ out of all majors according to statistics. And it's the hardest major, harder than even Maths, Engineering and ComSci.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Yes do STEM.

tales from burgerland
doctor here barely gets 3k euro month jfl

• JFL
if studying isn't worth it, then what is? 14 hours of gaming or 14 hours on looksmax.org? 14 hours of working or studying for 6 months are worth it since your life after the 6 months will be improved much more compared to doing useless activities.

you need to make sure you're studying something interesting that makes you actually a wiser person and improves your communication skills.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and roping3264
you need to make sure you're studying something interesting that makes you actually a wiser person and improves your communication skills.
jfl not possible

• JFL
Go for it, but make sure you "study" for 14 hours and not just read.
There's not much of a point studying too long, just make sure you do end up studying 100% of the time you do however, no matter how small the hours are.

• +1