Is it game to slide in my one iris Snapchat dms saying “it’s our one year anniversary in my head”

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
We used to say hi to eachother and make small talk in the hallway but we don’t talk anymore

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, northern mogger and Yliaster
@Sixdaysinfallujah66

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
extremely pathetic behavior

• +1
Reactions: yen, northern mogger, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
@Chinacurry @klip11

Yes. Do it.

I already told you bro. You are not going to get these sluts by just passing by them in the hallway or whatever. You have to at least be part of their social circle or day-to-day activities.

• +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I already told you bro. You are not going to get these sluts by just passing by them in the hallway or whatever. You have to at least be part of their social circle or day-to-day activities.
You did NOT tell me this 😭 can’t I just text them on snap?

You did NOT tell me this 😭 does being their lab partner a year ago account?
Yea; I’m pretty sure I did at some point. And no bro you got to do recent shit with them. Try and join a club or sports team.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Yea; I’m pretty sure I did at some point. And no bro you got to do recent shit with them. Try and join a club or sports team.
They dont play the same sports as me dumbass

They dont play the same sports as me dumbass
Lmao neeguh just go er at this point. Try to think outside the box a bit. If you join a sports or club that increases the chances of you joining a social circle. The people in those clubs are bound to know at least some of the girls you are interested in. But, continue to wave at the girls in the hallway for 0.5 seconds thinking they’re going to hop on your deek that way.

• +1
Lmao neeguh just go er at this point. Try to think outside the box a bit. If you join a sports or club that increases the chances of you joining a social circle. The people in those clubs are bound to know at least some of the girls you are interested in. But, continue to wave at the girls in the hallway for 0.5 seconds thinking they’re going to hop on your deek that way.
Are you retarded? There’s a thing called snap and/instagram/messages going to her home room in the morning

Are you retarded? There’s a thing called snap and/instagram/messages going to her home room in the morning
It seems you know everything. Continue to be left on read because you barely know them lol.

• +1
No you retard

• JFL
Reactions: Bojack
Then I’ll look like im trying too hard to show that im not trying to get back in contact with her out the blue

There’s too much aura I can’t snap her like that
Start snapping her

Then I’ll look like im trying too hard to show that im not trying to get back in contact with her out the blue

@tyronechadmax

@leonardu

No it won’t lol that’s literally the most light thing you can do, you live said you wanted to text her that it was your anniversary in your head

No it won’t lol that’s literally the most light thing you can do, you live said you wanted to text her that it was your anniversary in your head
That’s funny, nt and brightens up whatever energy we had.

Snapping her comes off as creepy, random, and arrogant

That’s funny, nt and brightens up whatever energy we had.

Snapping her comes off as creepy, random, and arrogant
Nigger it’s just a snap. And that’s not funny or nt at all. Imagine if some random ugly bitch that u used to talk to hit u up saying that.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Nigger it’s just a snap. And that’s not funny or nt at all. Imagine if some random ugly bitch that u used to talk to hit u up saying that.
1. I’m not ugly

2. I’m not random to her

Dude would rather admit to stalking and fantasizing about a women for 12 months instead of snapping her. Lol at ppls logic

• JFL
Dude would rather admit to stalking and fantasizing about a women for 12 months instead of snapping her. Lol at ppls logic
Reading comprehension

Yeah but case in point it’s weird and creepy
So im not the only one saying this but i have a reading comprehension

U need to be so gl to say this creepy observant stuff

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and Jova
So im not the only one saying this but i have a reading comprehension

U need to be so gl to say this creepy observant stuff
I told u to explain how im low iq

I told u to explain how im low iq
Holy shit i just addressed why u stupid black nigger. Imagine bein a rizzless urkcel who stalks women and is giga braindead 💀😂

• +1
Holy shit i just addressed why u stupid black nigger. Imagine bein a rizzless urkcel who stalks women and is giga braindead 💀😂
Quote where u addressed it

You are schizo

Ur weird

@Chinacurry @klip11
It probably is, but first ask yourself a few questions, and these are some things they taught me in the psyche ward

1. Is your oneitis real? How can u prove it?

2. Is the action you're doing going to be something ateast 10% of people would do, hence be considered normal?

3. If you're oneitis responds in an unfavorable way, would you react in such a way that would be dangerous to you, people around you, or especially to her/him?

4. If you're oneitis responds in a way that references her new guy/girl would you lose anchoring in reality?

5. When you thought of the idea, did you get any nervous twitches.

6. If you're asking other people is it a good idea, who are you asking? Is it well adjusted NT people, or people who maybe might make bad decisions?

It probably is, but first ask yourself a few questions, and these are some things they taught me in the psyche ward

1. Is your oneitis real? How can u prove it?

2. Is the action you're doing going to be something ateast 10% of people would do, hence be considered normal?

3. If you're oneitis responds in an unfavorable way, would you react in such a way that would be dangerous to you, people around you, or especially to her/him?

4. If you're oneitis responds in a way that references her new guy/girl would you lose anchoring in reality?

5. When you thought of the idea, did you get any nervous twitches.

6. If you're asking other people is it a good idea, who are you asking? Is it well adjusted NT people, or people who maybe might make bad decisions?
U think im mentally ill?

Just said it seems like a good idea to me, but offering a framework to make such decisions