Is it gay/faggy to use concealer and shit ?

BradAniston

BradAniston

6'6 t̵r̵u̵e̵c̵e̵l̵
obviously

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
also foids notice it. i once just put a very little on the side of my nose to conceal a pimple and my gf immediately pointed it out jfl

not touching this shit again

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Baldingman1998, BradAniston and 1 other person
No, chad or death.

The problem is that girls would notice it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Yh. I remember I put makeup on when I was a kid cause of insecurities with freckles and this foid immediately asked my “ARE YOU WEARING MAKEUPPPPPP?”

• JFL
Reactions: Greecgawd, Deleted member 6723 and BradAniston
I use foundation (skin colour) for two years and no ones asked about it yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and BradAniston
If u get caught, then yes. You have to be very experienced to make it look NT, I would recommend watching a shit ton youtube vids

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
who cares as long as its not too apparent

• +1
No, it means people don’t have to see my red face

Just use skin colour and blend it so no lines are showing on the face and stuff. Pretty easy looksmax
Why do u use it? Imagine a girl going for a kiss and grabs ur face, it would be over

The logic of girl is that
If you have acne, pores and other shits girls will tell you you look disgusting and make something with it
If you do something to hide it- they will notice that and will treat you like beta male WHO is only good to talk about makeup and others shits, you know those beta feminine guys WHO speak with women WHO like makeup and that guy looks pathetic.

Once I were on a party and there was also my good female friend(sic!) and I was sitting next to her. I used some dark eyebrow pencil to draw some fake hairs cause when I was bluepilled I thought those aggresive alert eyes are caused by dark brows, i had no idea about supraorbitals and eye shape etc.
And that bitch touched my eyebrows and told I filler my eyebrows once again she told that louder that others could hear. I was so caged at her that time.

So short answer you must have naturally Perfect everything , don't try to boost your look cause we find out and humiliate you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and BradAniston
No, it means people don’t have to see my red face

Just use skin colour and blend it so no lines are showing on the face and stuff. Pretty easy looksmax

I will try it, i'm gonna do a TCA peel and i need something to hide burned skin

zyzz used to and denied using even when it was painfully obvious. If you are going to use, just own it. If not, don’t use it.

You aint looksmaxing if you dont buy over 500$ worth of skincare shit like me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and BradAniston
The logic of girl is that
If you have acne, pores and other shits girls will tell you you look disgusting and make something with it
If you do something to hide it- they will notice that and will treat you like beta male WHO is only good to talk about makeup and others shits, you know those beta feminine guys WHO speak with women WHO like makeup and that guy looks pathetic.

Once I were on a party and there was also my good female friend(sic!) and I was sitting next to her. I used some dark eyebrow pencil to draw some fake hairs cause when I was bluepilled I thought those aggresive alert eyes are caused by dark brows, i had no idea about supraorbitals and eye shape etc.
And that bitch touched my eyebrows and told I filler my eyebrows once again she told that louder that others could hear. I was so caged at her that time.

So short answer you must have naturally Perfect everything , don't try to boost your look cause we find out and humiliate you.
my guess is that people go way overboard with makeup on this forum when they do use it, if they tell you have makeup on when kissing, if you cant still reel it in and dick her down that's on you. I don't use makeup but makeup for hair should not be hard to do, you are most definitely trying to do too much.

I think its fine tbh as long as its light.

• +1
no, just be subtle about it

• +1
I use foundation (skin colour) for two years and no ones asked about it yet
Must be so embarrasing they are shamed to point it out.
It is a looksmin if they find out. Like surgeries.