Give me arguments against the use of makeup

he used it believing it would enhance his eyelashes -> looks , wdym medecine they eye health part probably added by some jew :feelskek:
View attachment 3195964
there's multiple versions : https://sunnah.com/shamail/7

women didn't invent makeup, wigs, etc they werent the first to use them, it's not female behaviour
View attachment 3195955
i agree in the second part but it wasn't used as makeup for a simple detail

he used it before he goes to sleep which means it was used as a medicine or at least to grow hair but not used as a makeup

plus i told you agree nigger i don't have problem with makeup but what i said will be 99% of muslims arguments

i don't see no reason in it being prohibited either way

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
he used it believing it would enhance his eyelashes -> looks , wdym medecine they eye health part probably added by some jew :feelskek:
View attachment 3195964
there's multiple versions : https://sunnah.com/shamail/7

women didn't invent makeup, wigs, etc they werent the first to use them, it's not female behaviour
View attachment 3195955
https://web-japan.org/niponica/nipo...became the fashion,than by the military elite. Till this day males use makeup in japan

• +1
just in europe recently everyone was wig + powder maxxed, thigh highs and shit, women just steal men clothing, they stole skirts, thigh highs, dresses, make up ye ok bro :feelskek:

give me back my make up right nigger @ryuken go tell ur masjid afficionados to go tell the talibans to stop wearing kohl :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, ryuken and Schizotypalcel
Imagine not applying makeup everyday (I use black eyeliner on lower waterline (View attachment 3195475 View attachment 3195479), eyelash curler and tinted chapstick consistently daily (very easy) )

.. also say why it's "gay" ( https://looksmax.org/posts/17265788/ )

bonus : https://sunnah.com/tirmidhi:1757
I mean it's appealing to some women, but most foids are hypocrites and don't want a guy with makeup on. It's a nichemaxx, if you wish to appeal to the most amount of women possible I'd advise against it

• +1
idk in my eyes it helps you bang bitches which means it's the opposite of gay 🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Lovecraftscat and NZb6Air
I wear makeup and nails everyday

I'm a chad btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: billymidnight, Jova, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
1cb81c94a4932c3dcde57159cf3883bf
8e7c33178e91942c8d83343fcf6f8872
5eb0be87844b4719ae3e2803755491e5
E33bc33598edaaa771c60ebf71c66ffc

TAKE THE MAKEUP PILL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, IAMNOTANINCEL, truthhurts and 1 other person
Imagine not applying makeup everyday (I use black eyeliner on lower waterline (View attachment 3195475 View attachment 3195479), eyelash curler and tinted chapstick consistently daily (very easy) )

No arguments , i myslef use bb cream and it helps me so much and its not even visible, tho i wouldn't like to catch myself that other people notice that i use bb cream because some under developed faggy fucks would call it gay :feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air

Tbh i cnt imagine using eyeliner but I use bb cream which I guess is a very light foundation. Looks way better, no1 noticed even family members/friends, it makes the contrast between ur features better somehow (maybe just because mine is ever so slightly darker thn my skin so ike tan). It makes u look way better for no effort and no cost.

• +1
why do you think that making fun of clavicular's obvious makeup job (that didn't looksmaxx him btw) is anti makeup? that's what you said in the thread. It's not a case by case basis where everyone should wear makeup

why do you think that making fun of clavicular's obvious makeup job (that didn't looksmaxx him btw) is anti makeup? that's what you said in the thread. It's not a case by case basis where everyone should wear makeup
not jsut about clavicular, every makeup attempt is shunned , ex : my thread on lips , the replies were makeup is gay why did u include it, i dont understand it

• +1
Reactions: Jova
not jsut about clavicular, every makeup attempt is shunned , ex : my thread on lips , the replies were makeup is gay why did u include it, i dont understand it
i mean i see the argument for makeup fixing a falio, but if your putting makeup when there's not a falio i see no reason to do it. Espically since it will just make you look more feminine if not fixing a falio (why i used clavicular as an example)

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
i mean i see the argument for makeup fixing a falio, but if your putting makeup when there's not a falio i see no reason to do it. Espically since it will just make you look more feminine if not fixing a falio
good thing it's about masking/fixing failos, nobody is talking about flamboyant drag makeup

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I mean getting caught is legit social suicide, you get caught at your job and you have to leave that job tbh, same goes for uni or whereever. Just not worth the risk

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and NZb6Air
is legit social suicide,
elab,

also that would just be a skill issue anyway which still doesn't explain the disdain for it, you should start slow and use no risk stuff like tinted chapstick, etc and progress towards more skill demanding stuff with time

good thing it's about masking/fixing failos, nobody is talking about flamboyant drag makeup
well you also posted about the lips, which is my opinion the least important falio for any men (besides ear.) (Men like Depp Pitt have narrower mouths)

I don't use it because I consider it frauding. I only support shit that actually changes you like hardmaxxing or steroids. I don't like prosthetics like color contact lenses or makeup and I wouldn't even use lifts.

Frauding pisses me off. I barely excuse it on girls but I think it goes against what being a man is. Im not hating on anyone that does it, I just wouldn't myself. I wanna show up as myself and win or lose as myself.

Also it barely even helps men so it's a waste of time, effort and money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and NZb6Air
well you also posted about the lips, which is my opinion the least important falio for any men (besides ear.) (Men like Depp Pitt have narrower mouths)
doesn't mean anything, they're really important look at eriksen and de la cruz lips which u both rated earlier, giga mogger perfect widths

I don't use it because I consider it frauding. I only support shit that actually changes you like hardmaxxing or steroids. I don't like prosthetics like color contact lenses or makeup and I wouldn't even use lifts.

Frauding pisses me off. I barely excuse it on girls but I think it goes against what being a man is. Im not hating on anyone that does it, I just wouldn't myself. I wanna show up as myself and win or lose as myself.
explain and define precisely the difference between your true self and frauded self

elab,

also that would just be a skill issue anyway which still doesn't explain the disdain for it, you should start slow and use no risk stuff like tinted chapstick, etc and progress towards more skill demanding stuff with time
what si there to elaborate about? if i worked a job with men and women and got caught wearing makeup, it would be suicide. I could never show my face there, both the guys and girls would brutally mock me/laugh at me and rightfully so.
It's not a skill issue at all, some women have a very sharp eyesight and know makeup stuff inside out and will figure it out the more time they spend around oyu at aj ob or wherever

what si there to elaborate about? if i worked a job with men and women and got caught wearing makeup, it would be suicide. I could never show my face there, both the guys and girls would brutally mock me/laugh at me and rightfully so.
It's not a skill issue at all, some women have a very sharp eyesight and know makeup stuff inside out and will figure it out the more time they spend around oyu at aj ob or wherever
why rightfully so? also u ignored my point on it being skill based, u're not getting caught for using tinted chapstick nor for really good subtle eyeliner later

doesn't mean anything, they're really important look at eriksen and de la cruz lips which u both rated earlier, giga mogger perfect widths
most chads and white have have narrow lips, i don't see how even asethtically a very wide mouth is better.

no

the strongest hypothesis is that it indicates good ICW
Wide

thoought on this?
Also chico OPRY barrett Dellosia Pham kumar all have more narrower mouths

• +1
explain and define precisely the difference between your true self and frauded self
You see what you get and it's not gonna change. If someone sold you a car that was more fucked than they said and withheld the truth from you, you'd be pissed off.

Like frauding a picture that's not your true self. Neither is that the actual you if you have a filter that distorts your ratios and angles.

Maybe I hold myself to too high of a standard and maybe "if you're not cheating you're not trying," is true but my ego tells me that I can actually win so I truly believe that I can actually win.

I lose more than I win as of right now but I'm in it for the game. I'm a natural born gambler "You win some, you lose some / The pleasure is to play"

• +1
You see what you get and it's not gonna change. If someone sold you a car that was more fucked than they said and withheld the truth from you, you'd be pissed off.

Like frauding a picture that's not your true self. Neither is that the actual you if you have a filter that distorts your ratios and angles.

Maybe I hold myself to too high of a standard and maybe "if you're not cheating you're not trying," is true but my ego tells me that I can actually win so I truly believe that I can actually win.

I lose more than I win as of right now but I'm in it for the game. I'm a natural born gambler "You win some, you lose some / The pleasure is to play"
you still didn't define what's your true self

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Don’t talk about make up dude. Some things are better to not share to the public, gatekeep it for your own good
This. Imagine makeup becoming mainstream and men being forced to apply foundation everyday like a tranny.
Just use makeup when meeting foids but dont tell anyone online or offline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, slavicpsycho and NZb6Air
This. Imagine makeup becoming mainstream and men being forced to apply foundation everyday like a tranny.
Wait until mainstream finds out about trannypill

• +1
you're telling me they're saying dont use make up cause they dont want it to go mainstream? i'm asking why they think it's gay is it a psyop

• +1
you still didn't define what's your true self
I explained my mentality behind it I mean true self would be what you are and can't easily change.

I guess your true self is your naked(undisguised) self.

• +1
so you're against surgeryamxxing but for makeup?
I'm against makeup and support surgerymaxxing. More for implants than filler and that shit too. For several reasons

• +1
state of man looksmaxxing forum use makeup nice

feminine and unmanly.

if you think you are not looking good without little makeup or you cannot slay without it you need to get off internet.

hmEkLfq.png

• JFL
thoughts on this argument? @project chadlite @truthhurts

• +1
thoughts on this argument? @project chadlite @truthhurts
its fraud and considered effeminate and faggotry cuz girls use it more but makeup was invented by men i think its fair to use it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, NZb6Air and truthhurts
96ERnb1.png

lets say you are not jordan barret and you are like 6.0 on true rate me scale

EinTgEH.png

dBOJFVQ.png

still no difference and if you try hard it will look funny

jfl that i even have to argue on internet and give arguments on why you should not use makeup as a man :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
96ERnb1.png

lets say you are not jordan barret and you are like 6.0 on true rate me scale

EinTgEH.png

dBOJFVQ.png

still no difference and if you try hard it will look funny

jfl that i even have to argue on internet and give arguments on why you should not use makeup as a man :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
fuck is this? a bunch of random pictures

• JFL
fuck is this? a bunch of random pictures
the same pictures you used as your argument why you should use it but i made it even lighter

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts

Users who are viewing this thread

• kiringg
Back