Is it gay to drink chai lattes?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
During the autumn season I often treat myself with a cozy, warm chai latte at the local cafe as I sit and enjoy a book. Is this gay?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, sportsmogger, goldpill and 4 others
No, DildoFaggins, drinking a healthy brew of herbs which literally hydrates you is in fact not homosexual.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MonoTBB, Deleted member 32485 and Nick.Harte
it’s not gay if u don’t do it everyday.

It’s actually high class if you drink it while reading a book and giving the side eye to the local group of curries.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and LancasteR
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
During the autumn season I often treat myself with a cozy, warm chai latte at the local cafe as I sit and enjoy a book. Is this gay?
depends on the cafe you go to.

• +1
it’s not gay if u don’t do it everyday.

It’s actually high class if you drink it while reading a book and giving the side eye to the local group of curries.
you're right. It's probably the best way to attract HQNP tbh

you're right. It's probably the best way to attract HQNP tbh
im just imagining a scandinavian 6’4 chubby blonde guy with glasses reading a book while drinking his coffee and judging ethnics that sit around him.

• JFL
It's gay to be attracted to men

• +1
im just imagining a scandinavian 6’4 chubby blonde guy with glasses reading a book while drinking his coffee and judging ethnics that sit around him.
Vibes tbh, although I'm dark haired and don't wear glasses. Leanmaxxing is going good btw, I'm starving like crazy. Been consuming less than 1000 calories a day for the past 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Vibes tbh, although I'm dark haired and don't wear glasses. Leanmaxxing is going good btw, I'm starving like crazy. Been consuming less than 1000 calories a day for the past 2 weeks.
be careful of hitting a plateau, you’ll stop losing weight and u can’t physically survive on less than a 1000 calories at your weight and height.

milk tea? nah

i dont go to cafes

or public places

Make it yourself bro

chai is mad good, don't care what niggas think