Is it gay to trim my leg hair?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
My leg is invisible, it's a forest in my legs.
I want to wear shorts in summer. But I feel embarrassed with that. Do guys trim leg hair, cause I don't see anyone with such a forest.

Plus I am tall and the forest comes up as high to my thighs. I legit feel like a 🐻

Its absolutely gay. Girls dont give a shit about this, except when they see that you give it a shit about it, then that in of itself becomes a complete turn off.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and 3 others
Keep hairy legs but shave upper body except maybe some chest and armpit hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, SexyMofo, Chadeep and 1 other person
Keep it Smooth like a babybuttom

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
shaving is gay if done for non-functional purpose (for example, not a cyclist), but just trimming leg hair that looks way too much is ok

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Ethnicsmatter
Use removal cream for body hair

MUH GAY you sound like a normie

A looksmaxer you shouldn’t have any sense of shame, what’s next?? Can I trim my eyebrows or it’s gay?????
I would say no keep the caveman looks JFL at you ngl

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Chadeep and MentalistKebab
very fucking gay, especially if someone can visibly notice that you shave your legs from a distance.

Its absolutely gay. Girls dont give a shit about this, except when they see that you give it a shit about it, then that in of itself becomes a complete turn off.
Cope
shaving is gay if done for non-functional purpose (for example, not a cyclist), but just trimming leg hair that looks way too much is ok
Cope
very fucking gay, especially if someone can visibly notice that you shave your legs from a distance.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
If you are ripped it isn't gay it's hot. But if you are ripped you better have some JOOCY thighs and wax that shit professionally

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
Body hair is disgusting ngl. Only curry girls like Hairy ass Ogre.
Not necessarily disgusting. It can be kinda hot but shaved mogs

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and RAITEIII
gay if you shave it clean, only trim it if it’s rlly bad

Just trim it slightly unless you have some joocy calves

Trimming isn't gay imo, shit looks nasty and the sweat stays on your legs if you're training (Muay Thai/MMA etc.). If someone asks why you trimmed it you can say so your kicks are harder to catch (If you train).

Half the people in this forum probably don't understand just how hairy your legs probably are. I saw this Brazilian kid for the military physical I went to a few weeks ago, we were all standing in our underwear and this kid had zero upperbody hair but his legs were like a fucking gorilla. Seriously, dark as fuck. If that's you then definitely do SOMETHING but hairy legs actually look more "chill" with high socks and vans than if you are a hairless asian like me.

My leg is invisible, it's a forest in my legs.
I want to wear shorts in summer. But I feel embarrassed with that. Do guys trim leg hair, cause I don't see anyone with such a forest.

Plus I am tall and the forest comes up as high to my thighs. I legit feel like a 🐻
Dont trim or cut whatsoever, it will get thicker , go for waxing i'll be thinner and grow much much slower

No. Definitely gayer things on this forum you can do.

Guys where I live shave their legs normally, I don't like doing it so I just trim it

hairy legs look better but shave your chest and armpits
a little hair on your arm on legs has best results, hairless chest and back is good

Hairy legs mog

Shave forearms if you got juicy forearms, makes a big difference for me to see the definition srs