Is it gay

D

Deleted member 6217

Fuchsia
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
12,975
Reputation
31,724
To watch these videos?
I watch them a few times a week to mirin aesthetics and to motivate myself

 
I watch o pry ones
 
Is it gay to take one up the ass???
 
Not gay at all, I watch this everytime I do ecstasy ngl
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Not gay at all, I watch this everytime I do ecstasy ngl

Men I have seen this video so much times. And somehow i think that it will make me sad because of my subhumanity but instead of that it makes me feel powerful and happy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538

Similar threads

the zodiac
Replies
3
Views
25
Morgan
Morgan
Nerogen
Replies
2
Views
18
Nerogen
Nerogen
M
Replies
1
Views
47
vevcred
vevcred
peptidehater22
Replies
13
Views
50
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
Johngotti7
Replies
2
Views
27
Johngotti7
Johngotti7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top