Is it genetic how long your hair can get?

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
After a certain point, my hair just doesnt want to grow anymore, it just stops

-no im not shedding, if i do the hairpulling test, i only can pull 0-1hairs, since i use RU58841

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Genetic is how good you'll look with that length. Plain straight hair almost never look good long inb4 chad.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
there isnt a genetic limit to what length your hair can get

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9344 and HowAmIAlive123
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, never_lucky, Deleted member 10949 and 6 others
Genetic is how good you'll look with that length. Plain straight hair almost never look good long inb4 chad.
i agree, not everyone will look good with long hair, i even think that i look better off with short hair, but i want to frindgemaxx in order to see how i look with it
there isnt a genetic limit to what length your hair can get
i feel like at a certain point it literally just stops growing, the length has been like that now for a month, and last time before i got it shorter it was a similar, if not the same length for like 2 months
Hair growth phases are limited to person's genetics.
thing is the grew fast to a certain point, when it was like 4inches, after that it slowed down till i reached about 4.5inches, and now it just wont grow at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: beyourself
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
i dont have buzzcut rn i literally look like greek statue with bird bone structure
whos in ur avi tbh

since when are u a birdcel?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
im not a birdcel more like lowiqcel looking baboon wide faced faggot

idk its from a vid
donate me your wide face tbh, i have toodlydood skull

link the vid ngl, im bout to fap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and goat2x
i agree, not everyone will look good with long hair, i even think that i look better off with short hair, but i want to frindgemaxx in order to see how i look with it
Straight hair looks great if it's just long enough to slick it back like a gangster. I doubt you'll want to go further if your hairs are straight.

Yes, in the sense that if you die from a genetic disease as an infant it won't get very long

• JFL
Straight hair looks great if it's just long enough to slick it back like a gangster. I doubt you'll want to go further if your hairs are straight.
i can slick it back, but i would love it to be slightly longer, like an inch, but my hair wont grow ffs
i did post the vid on the forum
search up women are degenerate
will do
Yes, in the sense that if you die from a genetic disease as an infant it won't get very long
jfl

• +1
  • +1
i can slick it back, but i would love it to be slightly longer, like an inch, but my hair wont grow ffs
Well then... I thought you want the length of a 70s rock star.

I think oral minox would help.

• +1
Well then... I thought you want the length of a 70s rock star.

I think oral minox would help.
im nw1, the density is really good aswell, or atleast it hasnt changed, why should oral minoxidil help me? i take mk667 atm @ 15mg, isnt that enough?

im nw1, the density is really good aswell, or atleast it hasnt changed, why should oral minoxidil help me? i take mk667 atm @ 15mg, isnt that enough?
AFAIK minox increases growth rate.

• +1
Yeh im pretty sure this happens to women too

It is genetically determined. Yes. Nothing you can do. I could go in depth if needed

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Casadonis
After a certain point, my hair just doesnt want to grow anymore, it just stops

-no im not shedding, if i do the hairpulling test, i only can pull 0-1hairs, since i use RU58841
it's the same for me. can go from buzzcut to shoulder length hair in two months, but it grows painfully slow after that

no its not genetic anyone can grow their hair long

It is genetically determined. Yes. Nothing you can do. I could go in depth if needed
how long is that for the average person

• +1