Is it good for an Asian to have a high-set cheekbone

V

v384157

Iron
It’s definitely regarded as beauty for white to have a high-set cheekbone but is it suitable for Asians?I’m curious

It’s definitely regarded as beauty for white to have a high-set cheekbone but is it suitable for Asians?I’m curious
yes like this
Images 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and unknownducks
its good for any race

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and exo
All asians have defined cheekbones but only the ELITE esp NORTHERN HAN have high set cheekbones, its what seperates peasants from aesthetic high class prettyboys. Dude posted above has low cheekbones btw

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 32485
All asians have defined cheekbones but only the ELITE esp NORTHERN HAN have high set cheekbones, its what seperates peasants from aesthetic high class prettyboys. Dude posted above has low cheekbones btw
What?I see he has a obvious cheekbone
What’s the meaning of high set cheekbones could you illustrate it maybe I confuse the conception

What?I see he has a obvious cheekbone
What’s the meaning of high set cheekbones could you illustrate it maybe I confuse the conception
High sharp cheekbones

%E4%B8%80%E4%BA%BA%C2%B7%E4%B8%80%E5%BC%A0_NO.146_%E9%AB%98%E4%BB%A5%E7%BF%94.jpg
nz_gao1_271146.jpg

Low bulbous cheekbones

0412624d076b66b0ab88159e7b55dd9f.jpg
kim-daniel-dae.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, shabby890, v384157 and 1 other person
They are good to have for anyone, but mass, prominence, and harmony are more important than how high set they are

High cheekbones also usually mean better aging

haruma killed himself

Good for literally anyone but as long as it harmonises

Wtf is this question