Is it good to look older than your age ?

antony 726

antony 726

Zephir
Is it a good thing or bad thing to look older than your age cuz I’m 15 and I look 18 or 20

Is it a good thing or bad thing to look older than your age cuz I’m 15 and I look 18 or 20
yes

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
No not really. You look older because your face looks pretty masculine and dimorphic. Your height and frame also plays a huge role.

And leave this forum now and bang some 20 year old bitches.

• +1
No, it's not.

• +1
Depends on what is making you look older, if it is an ogre looking brow ridge then no ofc lmao, if its by your height, frame or just some other good dimorphic features then yes

• +1
Depends on what is making you look older, if it is an ogre looking brow ridge then no ofc lmao, if its by your height, frame or just some other good dimorphic features then yes
No not look I’m like 6’2 and I ask people how old do it look in gym they all say 20

What does a orge browridge mean?

What does a orge browridge mean?
ogre, not orge, ogre is a facial feature that makes you look too dimorphic, which in some cases may fuck up your facial harmony, imagine if a prettyboy had a very masculine jaw and beard for example, that would look nasty, and the brow ridge is the bone over your eyes that creates depth, caveman used to have a very protruded brow ridge

ogre, not orge, ogre is a facial feature that makes you look too dimorphic, which in some cases may fuck up your facial harmony, imagine if a prettyboy had a very masculine jaw and beard for example, that would look nasty, and the brow ridge is the bone over your eyes that creates depth, caveman used to have a very protruded brow ridge
Send me a dm I got a question

Ohhh can u show me a example?

Attachments

• descarga-_30_.jpg
    descarga-_30_.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
No not really. You look older because your face looks pretty masculine and dimorphic. Your height and frame also plays a huge role.

And leave this forum now and bang some 20 year old bitches.
Lmao yeah idk why I look 20 is some cause but no one I’m my family had this problem

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nahhh the only fuckup thing I got is my upper lips is small
having small lips is not bad, kinda depends on your face but wont change shit on your psl score, coloring is more important, for example having pale white skin with reddish lips creates contrast, or also having very pale skin and using cold colors such as black, grey or cian also make you look better

• +1
having small lips is not bad, kinda depends on your face but wont change shit on your psl score, coloring is more important, for example having pale white skin with reddish lips creates contrast, or also having very pale skin and using cold colors such as black, grey or cian also make you look better
I send u how I look later mate and leme know

Lmao yeah idk why I look 20 is some cause but no one I’m my family had this problem
Not a problem at all, im 17 and im 6'1 + good frame, girls think im 19 or 20, also im kinda overweight but im big boned so its not that much of a problem rn, matter of fact yesterday i fucked a 22yo mtb, i told her i was 20 and she believed me, so try to do the same homie believe me not a problem at all, also try acting like if you were older

• JFL
Not a problem at all, im 17 and im 6'1 + good frame, girls think im 19 or 20, also im kinda overweight but im big boned so its not that much of a problem rn, matter of fact yesterday i fucked a 22yo mtb, i told her i was 20 and she believed me, so try to do the same homie believe me not a problem at all, also try acting like if you were older
Lmao that good tho

I send u how I look later mate and leme know
sure bro feel free to dm me, its kinda late where i live and i got to do some stuff rn cause i got school tomorrow but ill answer you as soon as i can

Lmao that good tho
yeah, if you look older act like it, join the football team for example, hangout with older ppl, go to clubs, have lower inhibition, etc.

• +1
yeah, if you look older act like it, join the football team for example, hangout with older ppl, go to clubs, have lower inhibition, etc.
Do I look masculine or feminine? I'm almost 28

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240310-211349.png
    Screenshot_20240310-211349.png
    960.7 KB · Views: 0
sure bro feel free to dm me, its kinda late where i live and i got to do some stuff rn cause i got school tomorrow but ill answer you as soon as i can
Bet I’m at gym rn to i talk to u rate mate take care

If you look like a teenager that means you're boneless. Even if you have peak fat pads, collagen, and ageing genetics. Ideal is looking early-mid 20s.

Do I look masculine or feminine? I'm almost 28
In my opinion a mix of both, masculine jaw but femenine eyes, masculine eyebrows tho, you seem kinda bloated, how much do you weight? try losing fat

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
i looked 18 since i was 14 and was able to grow a beard pretty early into high school now i look younger than most of my friends i would say its great when youre young but you should still take care of yourself and preserve your youth regardless of if its 'ideal' or 'good' cause its not something you can really reverse

• +1
If you look like a teenager that means you're boneless. Even if you have peak fat pads, collagen, and ageing genetics. Ideal is looking early-mid 20s.
No I’m 15 and soo many people tell my I look 20 or early 20

In my opinion a mix of both, masculine jaw but femenine eyes, masculine eyebrows tho, you seem kinda bloated, how much do you weight? try losing fat
I'm in the low 200s yea I'm trying to lose weight rn I been lean many times

• +1
I'm in the low 200s yea I'm trying to lose weight rn I been lean many times
grow a beard too, and i can tell just by that pic you sent that you are probably autistic, i dont mean it as an insult, but try taking normal pics and not be weird at all, watching trending tiktok and instagram content would help you if you have shit social skills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Phillybeard1996
No, which is why you must look 26 and 32 like the fella below OP:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
what if im 17 and people say i look 15 or 14
means you have no bones

to answer ops question tho...yes it is absolutely a good thing if you are like 16 and look 20, it means you look robust and maesthetic, but obviously if you are 30+ then it is better if people guess u to be 25 or 20

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and antony 726
means you have no bones

to answer ops question tho...yes it is absolutely a good thing if you are like 16 and look 20, it means you look robust and maesthetic, but obviously if you are 30+ then it is better if people guess u to be 25 or 20
downgrowth + bone mass pill ):

yea im 20 and get guessed for 15-17, need oestonomies and implants
im still waiting for rsm to answer my insta dms, im wondering if its realistic if i can do 6+ surgeries over the span of 2 years lol

m wondering if its realistic if i can do 6+ surgeries over the span of 2 years lol
if its a mix of bimax implants rhino fatgraft its probably possible but trying to do multiple oestonomies ig will take more time

if its a mix of bimax implants rhino fatgraft its probably possible but trying to do multiple oestonomies ig will take more time
aios with modifications would cut the time & anesthesia management a ton

• +1
Reactions: twilight