Is it haram to use steroids

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken

Idk idc
Soon hopping on mk677 and enclo

depends on the sect and school of jurisprudence, if you’re a Quranist then no. Just take the steroids jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and PseduoAryan
which verse says anabolic steroids are haram
And We have forbidden unto you the consumption of anabolic steroids, for verily, We have created you in balance and perfection. Therefore, consume not that which corrupts this balance, for it is an act of transgression. Know that the body is a trust from Us, and you are to preserve it with righteousness. Beware, O believers, of substances that distort the gifts bestowed upon you, for they lead to harm and the actual possibility of escaping inceldom. Thus, avoid the path of Instagram influencers and embrace instead the purity of your creation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and atlantean
And We have forbidden unto you the consumption of anabolic steroids, for verily, We have created you in balance and perfection. Therefore, consume not that which corrupts this balance, for it is an act of transgression. Know that the body is a trust from Us, and you are to preserve it with righteousness. Beware, O believers, of substances that distort the gifts bestowed upon you, for they lead to harm and the actual possibility of escaping inceldom. Thus, avoid the path of Instagram influencers and embrace instead the purity of your creation
did steroids even exist fucking 2500 years ago

did steroids even exist fucking 2500 years ago
Yes, the polytheists used them. The messanger of Allah received a revelation to fight them until they embrace Islam and stop pinning trenbolone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xuzky, butterworld, Autismcel and 2 others
There are Muslims who don't take their religion as serious as others. I knew dudes in high school who didn't drink or smoke weed due to their beliefs and also knew another Muslim dude who smoked weed, listened to rap music and had a fleshlight.

I follow the opinion that its makruh (disliked but not haram)
Watch this

depends on the sect and school of jurisprudence, if you’re a Quranist then no. Just take the steroids jfl
"Quranist" please kindly gtfo this thread

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
"Quranist" please kindly gtfo this thread
I’m not wrong, quranism is another flavor of Islam. they wouldn’t call anabolic steroids haram since there’s no scholarly rulings

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I’m not wrong, quranism is another flavor of Islam. they wouldn’t call anabolic steroids haram since there’s no scholarly rulings
"Another flavor of islam" :feelskek:

Who gives a shit?

IMG 4474