is it hard to fix masseter assymetry

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
i mean u could not use it and it can atrophy in one side whicher is bigger and chew in the weaker side but they still end up working.Spending money on botox for this is retarted but what should i do to balance them out.

Gum exercices on the weaker side

the stronger side still works
It doesn't matter the weaker side will be using more strenght. Chew gum on the weaker side. Don't start eating like a retard, eat normally using both sides of your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
It doesn't matter the weaker side will be using more strenght. Chew gum on the weaker side. Don't start eating like a retard, eat normally using both sides of your mouth.
shouldnt i eat only on my weaker side thats what i been doing

shouldnt i eat only on my weaker side thats what i been doing
No that won't do shit. Food is soft and no human keeps chewing food for more than a normal meal time. You chew gum for hours and you have results because gum is hard. But don't overdo the jaw is fragile you can't take risks go slow

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
No that won't do shit. Food is soft and no human keeps chewing food for more than a normal meal time. You chew gum for hours and you have results because gum is hard. But don't overdo the jaw is fragile you can't take risks go slow
okey saar thanks

Just inject the botox yourself nigga

Bullshit i chew mastic gum thats hard as fuck for 3 hours a day every two days on one side to correct assymetry, dont be a cuck your jaw muscles are designed to chew hard food for a long time

Depending on the case, if one masseter muscle is larger than the other due to bruxism, you may likely need to inject botulinum toxin. If it's due to skeletal asymmetry, which involves the bone structure of the jaw, orthognathic surgery or other interventions would be necessary. It could also be due to malocclusion and dental misalignment, in which case correction would be easier with dental implants or braces. You must acknowledge the issue of your asymmetry and assess how severe it is

Depending on the case, if one masseter muscle is larger than the other due to bruxism, you may likely need to inject botulinum toxin. If it's due to skeletal asymmetry, which involves the bone structure of the jaw, orthognathic surgery or other interventions would be necessary. It could also be due to malocclusion and dental misalignment, in which case correction would be easier with dental implants or braces. You must acknowledge the issue of your asymmetry and assess how severe it is
It’s because i chewed more in one side