Is it harder to botch mild case than a hard one or the possibility stays the same?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

Mild case, small advancements with ccw rotation.

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
Really hard to mess up, tbh mild cases just end up looking pretty much the same with small diffrences.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
small lower jaw advancement with a bigger genio should be a good outcome?
Depends on your maxilla/glabella, i personally find bigger genio advancements to look kinda weird. It might look good for you from the side but from the front you look like a habsburg monarch.

DDAD488B DFD2 41F2 AA73 F080CAAB0437
9B2875A5 2161 4975 8B03 EA94FEA60506

Depends on your maxilla/glabella, i personally find bigger genio advancements to look kinda weird. It might look good for you from the side but from the front you look like a habsburg monarch.

View attachment 2659756
View attachment 2659763
my gonion angle is great, surgeon told that ill need a ccw, im not even sure why he wants to do maxilla advancement since its already forward grown, havent done the full planning yet but i feel like hes gonna dogmax me with it. I was hoping for bsso and genio only.

Your chin gets just by the look of it pointier/smaller too and the more you advance it, some kind of shadow or line becomes visible. There was a thread which explained that pretty well

7878F6CF 1C33 4D8B 96FA 7615FF2D74A3

• +1
my gonion angle is great, surgeon told that ill need a ccw, im not even sure why he wants to do maxilla advancement since its already forward grown, havent done the full planning yet but i feel like hes gonna dogmax me with it. I was hoping for bsso and genio only.
Send face in dms, my imagination only goes that far

• +1