Is it ignorant of humanity to want to survive in an AI based world?

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
If AI's become sentient and realize that we are flawed as a species is it ignorant of us to want to stay? Tbh it's just a natural self preservative instinct from our brain when any other intelligent being would've simply realized its inferiority and removed itself from existence so that it doesn't waste the resources that a superior being could use.

You could make the same case for Chad/Incels seeing as Incels carry poor genetics that should be eradicated. If I had an off switch I would push it but it again circles back to the self preservative mechanism. This is something that might indicate that Incels that actually kill themselves are the highest iq seeing as they are not only improving our species as a whole by removing themselves but also ending their own pain.

Nature is always out to kill the weak which makes it inherently evil. So if non organic life arises and tries to eradicate it would be yet another case of an inferior species desperately trying to survive only because of its own built in instincts.

At the end of the day it comes down to our brains trying to defeat something artificial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
But then how do we definite "superior"? What if you possess high genetic fitness but happen to have an unattractive face? I don't think we should be basing genetic quality off of looks primarily (reproductive success does not indicate genetic superiority in the slightest: look at who reproduces the most: low IQ welfare leeches)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401