Is it important to have a angular face?

Yellowskies

Yellowskies

Diamond
I find that low bodyfat and an even short stubble is the most angular you can make a face look.

Also, if you have longer thick hair the face looks even more angular in comparison

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Deprived
Sean Opry doesn't think so
Screen Shot 2022 06 01 at 20138 PM

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Wallenberg, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
? Its the opposite

Is it?

Like if you have short spiky hair, it will appear detailed and your face less detailed in comparison

By law of relativity

if you place a face next to something soft looking like a pillow, the face will appear harder.

If you put it next to a steel robot it will appear soft

That is my deep analysis of it anyway

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 18840
I find that low bodyfat and an even short stubble is the most angular you can make a face look.

Also, if you have longer thick hair the face looks even more angular in comparison
Angularity depends on the LIGHTS and PHOTO ANGLES.

Many guys with rounded jaws can be made "square-jawed" with the right exposure. Visa versa, many square-jawed guys actually subhuman IRL, cause photo is one thing, life is the other :feelshehe:

I know one guy personally. I always knew him as a nice guy, who is unfortunately subhuman with a mild jaw recession. Not in a sense as on Looksmax, but his jaw literally is set back. His chin is weak too ofc.

But he has that ONE PHOTO, where his photographer made an impossible feat. The guy looks CHAD in that photo, with a SQUARE JAW. :feelshehe:

So, make your conclusion...:feelsokman:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg and bogii
Angularity is love, angularity is life

• Love it
Reactions: Yellowskies
Yes it is, as it’s a feature which increase facial attractiveness. Also it makes sense to see a difference between angularity in terms of shadows inside the face which are the cause to the attractive look of hollow cheeks and jawline AND different type of angularity of the face contour which is ogee curve, bigonial width, temple bone and temporalis muscle and masseters and their relationship to each other which in proper volumes/ratios can create multiple angles based on the angle of viewer and the more angular contour the better, both types of angularity have positive impact

• +1
7CA8D507 55F5 4C4B 818B 3E0BF8B825C3

Those are the desired “angles” I’m talking about

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
The irl example
2DEF6728 6954 4852 9090 272568082B69

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
View attachment 1711753
Those are the desired “angles” I’m talking about
I have a distaste for such jaws. I call them "cardboard-cutout chad jaw"... They kind better than shitty jaws ofc, but all this excessive angularity and width are actually a MINUS... IMO.

These are perfect jaws in my opinion: they are non standard, refined, and just BEAUTIFUL.
Chalamet
Opry

These jaws are square too, BUT they are not excessively square. They have CHARACTER and INDIVIDUALITY. Uniqueness. 9/10 Jaw.

And this is meh.. lowest grade of Chad jaw:
Low chad jaw

8/10 Jaw. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tom69, Deleted member 18840 and TrestIsBest
I have a distaste for such jaws. I call them "cardboard-cutout chad jaw"... They kind better than shitty jaws ofc, but all this excessive angularity and width are actually a MINUS... IMO.

These are perfect jaws in my opinion: they are non standard, refined, and just BEAUTIFUL.
View attachment 1711763View attachment 1711764

These jaws are square too, BUT they are not excessively square. They have CHARACTER and INDIVIDUALITY. Uniqueness. 9/10 Jaw.

View attachment 1711765
Depends on the measure of “chad”. On masculine scale what i call preferable is preferable and score higher /10. On prettyboy scale yours is preferable and scores higher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

View attachment 1711765
Also your example of 8/10 at the end of post isn’t necessarily angular bc he only has the lower angle and rest is straight and isn’t angular which prob creates the less intelligent jock look with massive jaw

• +1
Depends on the measure of “chad”. On masculine scale what i call preferable is preferable and score higher /10. On prettyboy scale yours is preferable and scores higher
Well, i don't really operate on this distinction "pretty boy" vs "dom", just troll people about it sometimes. :feelshehe:

If you are handsome, you are handsome. Without strong dimorphic traits like good projected chin, a male cannot be attractive. :unsure:

A beautiful face IMO should combine both feminine and masculine traits to be beautiful. E.g. MOST models actually have quite feminine traits: most common are full lips (all of them have it), and huge cheekbones (typical female feature). (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

View attachment 1711765
I agree

Hernan Drago is too damn masculine for my liking yet he's praised here... That guy looks like a literal rock

• +1
Well, i don't really operate on this distinction "pretty boy" vs "dom", just troll people about it sometimes. :feelshehe:

If you are handsome, you are handsome. Without strong dimorphic traits like good projected chin, a male cannot be attractive. :unsure:

A beautiful face IMO should combine both feminine and masculine traits to be beautiful. E.g. MOST models actually have quite feminine traits: most common are full lips (all of them have it), and huge cheekbones (typical female feature). (y)
Like one member pointed out here already (don’t remember who and where) there’s no feminine features on male face which are attractive those are misinterpreted with youth features which are universally attractive in both females and males

• Hmm...
Like one member pointed out here already (don’t remember who and where) there’s no feminine features on male face which are attractive those are misinterpreted with youth features and are universally attractive in both females and males
Good point... I'll think about it... actually lips are this kind of trait...

But cheekbones? :unsure: Not really, prominent lateral cheekbones is a feminine trait, which models have. They do not have much relation to youth :unsure:

Angularity depends on the LIGHTS and PHOTO ANGLES.

Many guys with rounded jaws can be made "square-jawed" with the right exposure. Visa versa, many square-jawed guys actually subhuman IRL, cause photo is one thing, life is the other :feelshehe:

I know one guy personally. I always knew him as a nice guy, who is unfortunately subhuman with a mild jaw recession. Not in a sense as on Looksmax, but his jaw literally is set back. His chin is weak too ofc.

But he has that ONE PHOTO, where his photographer made an impossible feat. The guy looks CHAD in that photo, with a SQUARE JAW. :feelshehe:

So, make your conclusion...:feelsokman:

aaaah lol

Brutal for his tinder dates

It is possible to look chaddy in the jaw fromt on, all you need is fhwr and wide jaw..

• +1
aaaah lol

Brutal for his tinder dates

It is possible to look chaddy in the jaw fromt on, all you need is fhwr and wide jaw..
Yeah, i wish I could show his THAT photo, and his real life photo...
but i think it would be very wrong to doxx my colleagues:feelswah:

But these photos are like 2 different people... the front-face photo, as you say, is like 8/10... it is also enhanced with the black-white filter.
Real life he is... srsly would rate 4/10. Never trust people's photos :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Good point... I'll think about it... actually lips are this kind of trait...

But cheekbones? :unsure: Not really, prominent lateral cheekbones is a feminine trait, which models have. They do not have much relation to youth :unsure:
Plus forgot to mention there is also health indicators (facial features) which are also both universally attractive for both males and females such as forward growth and breathing efficiency, facial bone structure and it’s connection to the whole body skeleton function and etc. Developed cheekbones is both health indicator of wide palate which is necessary for proper breathing function and also youth indicator in terms of both bone and soft tissues quality

• +1
Like one member pointed out here already (don’t remember who and where) there’s no feminine features on male face which are attractive those are misinterpreted with youth features which are universally attractive in both females and males

View attachment 1711765

There is a thing called harmony

Which opry has

That overtly pointy flanged jaw is not really harmonious, there is a nice middleground and those guys are always more attractive and popular IRL than those cavemen examples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and Deleted member 16380
There is a thing called harmony

Which opry has

That overtly pointy flanged jaw is not really harmonious, there is a nice middleground and those guys are always more attractive and popular IRL than those cavemen examples
Depends on how define harmony, if it’s related to averageness then it makes sense, but again if it’s averageness among good looking people it could be that the angles are preferable

This is what I’m talking about!!!

Angular face is better than slaying with a pudgy face
That was a phrase used on lookism. Back in 2015-2016 angularity was the craze.
They loved my photos in flattering lighting like this.

5A89BE42 7587 41C6 9E36 BC76E6996746

• Love it
Reactions: AspireToKill
That was a phrase used on lookism. Back in 2015-2016 angularity was the craze.
They loved my photos in flattering lighting like this.

View attachment 1711800

Lookism was much better and clever with the gif reactions..

Yep, angularity and dramatic face is life. Especially on photos

Lookism was much better and clever with the gif reactions..

Yep, angularity and dramatic face is life. Especially on photos
There was an epic reaction gif every tfourth post. Some might think it just takes up unnecessary place but I think added something to the content. I liked them. Now it’s just these thumps up or 😂

• +1
Depends on how define harmony, if it’s related to averageness then it makes sense, but again if it’s averageness among good looking people it could be that the angles are preferable

It’s averageness across the board

Chicks prefer also the average mildly trained body as crazy as it sounds
There was an epic reaction gif every tfourth post. Some might think it just takes up unnecessary place but I think added something to the content. I liked them. Now it’s just these thumps up or 😂

I think its just low iq now, the gifs are sophistication to time right

Now it’s just low effort

It’s averageness across the board

Chicks prefer also the average mildly trained body as crazy as it sounds

I think its just low iq now, the gifs are sophistication to time right

Now it’s just low effort
Yeah low iq and I think the average age of the user base is lower

It depends on the phenotype. This goes back to harmony.

View attachment 1711765
I think girls prefer sharper jaws what u think

• +1
...which is clearly ASYMMETRICAL. Are you willfully blind?
LOl? :ROFLMAO:

Their (Opry + chalamet) symmetry is better than other gay aliens wanked to on this website :feelshehe:

And symmetric people DO NOT EXIST. FYI. Everyone has a mild degree of asymmetry in the face, be it eyes, jaw, cheekbones, or sth else (y)

LOl? :ROFLMAO:

Their (Opry + chalamet) symmetry is better than other gay aliens wanked to on this website :feelshehe:

And symmetric people DO NOT EXIST. FYI. Everyone has a mild degree of asymmetry in the face, be it eyes, jaw, cheekbones, or sth else (y)

Oh now we're talking about degrees of? Well that motherfucker you posted has a degree of symmetry which is the second f*cking thing you notice (after his weird ass proportions).

Oh now we're talking about degrees of? Well that motherfucker you posted has a degree of symmetry which is the second f*cking thing you notice (after his weird ass proportions).
I don't get what you are arguing about?

My argument was about the jaw, not about the face as a whole. It is one.

And two, Chalamet's and Opry's jaws are quite symmetric.

yes form gigachad to just another goodlooking chad(ignore under eyes because of aging focus on bloat) :

eda365d3d112dae1dcc0231d4763bb75.jpg

2df7e77150be9b49.jpg

angularity is the most important feature for a man to have