Is it just me or are most blackpill discords full of retards?

D

Deleted member 86980

Nomad
Saw people on a blackpilled discord server rate Nikitas Venizelos CL, and calling me low IQ for rating him a Chad.
They're nitpicking over his nose, jaw and eyes, claiming he's lacking in those areas to be a Chad.

This guy btw:
nikitas-venizelos.gif

They were also mad at me when I said Jordan Barrett is about the same height as Sean O'Pry, not 6'2 lmao. And that he's a gay alien. (I insulted their daddy :feelshmm:)

Plus, they were losing it when I mentioned Chico being around 6'3, because of multiple sources of him standing next to people of similar height. And Celeb Heights having him at around 190.8cm.

They're still insisting that he's like 196-198cm.. (because he measured himself once at 196cm on some unknown video that they can't find)
Can't even think for themselves..

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Their logic is so black and white.

Anyways, I left that dumb server...

• JFL
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
its because anything other than here is surface level. you can prove this by asking a few people in the server to list surgeries they know, most will list soft surgeries like rhino, bimax etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86980
Saw people on a blackpilled discord server rate Nikitas Venizelos CL, and calling me low IQ for rating him a Chad.
They're nitpicking over his nose, jaw and eyes, claiming he's lacking in those areas to be a Chad.

This guy btw:
nikitas-venizelos.gif
View attachment 3248476

They were also mad at me when I said Jordan Barrett is about the same height as Sean O'Pry, not 6'2 lmao. And that he's a gay alien. (I insulted their daddy :feelshmm:)

Plus, they were losing it when I mentioned Chico being around 6'3, because of multiple sources of him standing next to people of similar height. And Celeb Heights having him at around 190.8cm.

They're still insisting that he's like 196-198cm.. (because he measured himself once at 196cm on some unknown video that they can't find)
Can't even think for themselves..

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Their logic is so black and white.

Anyways, I left that dumb server...
And their mog battles always vote the more autistic looking one better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 86980
  • JFL
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 86980