is it just me or did normies become extremely class/status crazed post covid-lockdown?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
Fuck its like they went nuts or something. In college it was so fucking easy to at least have acquaintances but after the scamdemic normies I have for some reason developed a superiority complex over me. Its fucking bizarre! Like I bump into people from my old job and say hi and they will act like they don't know me, ignore me, or even pretend they can't hear me. Also I noticed in the past when you asked normies a question even if you were a 5ft2 balding indian janitor the unspoken rule was they were socially EXPECTED to answer you. Now they pull this bullshit with me where they think: "it is optional to answer/respond because I feel superior to you" Did I really get that ugly in 2 years since college? Its not like most normies are good looking either they are ugly/short too! Un-ironically Stacy-lites have been the kindest to me. Its always low-tier normies who resent chad who are mean to me it seems. Or are normies so STRESSED OUT from the plan-demic that they need someone to look down on and that is me?

-have any of you experienced this bizarre phenomena?
-discuss

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 17829, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
Shut up nigga

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17763
Idk haven't spoken to a real person in ages

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: juste, Prince88, lilhorizontal32 and 6 others
Normies start thinking of suicide after just a few weeks of mot parting.

They're probably coping with their 'shit' situation.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

so enlighten me how I tie into the situation. When I am depressed I actually try to be kinder to people because I try to empathize. I don't make up some bullshit hierarchy in my mind. But you know what, I think empathy is a costly trait as an incel and I should get rid of it. It never helped me in my 25 years of social life.

-take home message: save your empathy for your family not random strangers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Why do you want friends so bad with normies?

but this is in 2022 where this is happening after the scam-demic was over

Why do you want friends so bad with normies?
I don't even want friends I just simply want simple small/talk. Oddly boomers don't behave like this. Its only millenial/gen z

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16530 and WhiteGoodman
I walked past a curry I knew, said wassup, he just looked at the ground and walked past smiling, pretending he couldn't hear me. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Anchor_Ship, the BULL and 1 other person
but this is in 2022 where this is happening after the scam-demic was over
not where I live. The Australian government still has covid restrictions:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I walked past a curry I knew, said wassup, he just looked at the ground and walked past smiling, pretending he couldn't hear me. :lul:
ok good its not just me.

-yeah WTF is that about tho normies NEVER used to act like this!

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
This stuff shouldn’t affect you, you treat everyone the same doesn’t matter they appearance/social status. If you don’t get the same feedback/respect back you just cut that person from your life and move on, that doesn’t mean you gotta be a bastard also with the next person you interact with. You give everyone a chance, if they take it it’s fine if not it’s also fine.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
This stuff shouldn’t affect you, you treat everyone the same doesn’t matter they appearance/social status. If you don’t get the same feedback/respect back you just cut that person from your life and move on, that doesn’t mean you gotta be a bastard also with the next person you interact with. You give everyone a chance, if they take it it’s fine if not it’s also fine.
dude stop the motivation bullshit. I want to know what is going on. This is happening on a mass-scale in my area. Is it the vaccines or what? Only millenial/gen z pull this shit not boomers.

dude stop the motivation bullshit. I want to know what is going on. This is happening on a mass-scale in my area. Is it the vaccines or what? Only millenial/gen z pull this shit not boomers.
That’s no motivation bullshit, it’s a principle /value that some people possess and other don’t. It’s always been like that just people nowadays don’t fake it anymore, harsh times brings the real character of people on the surface

The vaccine altered normies' DNA, they aren't human anymore. Just machines doing Jewish masters' bidding

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and NuclearBrainReturns
I
The vaccine altered normies' DNA, they aren't human anymore. Just machines doing Jewish masters' bidding
almost think. Used to make fun of anti vaxxers but im starting to think they might be on to something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and BoneDensity
I mean its possible the mRNA gene therapies have been creating something inside of the liver which spreads throughout the body and alters neural mapping to act more like an automaton...

But its probably just everyone hates eachother and are so embarressed for crying wolf for 2 years over a scam virus that did nothing but make people even more psychotic than they were during the "there are only two genders/no there arent!" era

It’s always been like that just people nowadays don’t fake it anymore, harsh times brings the real character of people on the surface
Beyond high iq! That is what i’ve been saying for months. Its sad to realize that in uni normies were merely LARPing. As I say: “After a crisis you get to actually meet someone for the first time but it ain’t gonna be pretty!”

But its probably just everyone hates eachother and are so embarressed for crying wolf for 2 years over a scam virus that did nothing but make people even more psychotic than they were during the "there are only two genders/no there arent!" era
The gender fuckery baffles me. Been told many times i sound mentally ill/developmentally disabled and disrespected. I work with majority hispanics and am forced to speak spanish so much that my English atrophied that i have a slight stutter)

Yet in normie land a fat hairy middle aged man who chops off his dick, speaks in falsetto, and puts on a dress is NT and welcomed in open arms!

-What paychotic clown world is this?
- legit enlighten me i want to know what is going through normies heads.

Last edited:
I

almost think. Used to make fun of anti vaxxers but im starting to think they might be on to something
then you are fucking retarded

The gender fuckery baffles me. Been told many times i sound mentally ill/developmentally disabled and disrespected. I work with majority hispanics and am forced to speak spanish so much that my English atrophied that i have a slight stutter)

Yet in normie land a fat hairy middle aged man who chops off his dick, speaks in falsetto, and puts on a dress is NT and welcomed in open arms!

-What paychotic clown world is this?
- legit enlighten me i want to know what is going through normies heads.
I think normies generally don't like trannies and stuff however their minds split in two. Could be wrong but there's a German term called "zweigeist" that describes it (I could be talking utter bollocks btw if so then I have just coined a term) but basically it means that depending on the environment their brains will switch completely. Its like multiple personality disorder but induced by layers and layers of socialization and propaganda. The moment they have a negative thought about some 6ft 8 tranny talking to them they shut it down in their heads as wrong, primitive, not nice and try their hardest to like speaking to the tranny.

The same thing and therefore opposite thing happens when topics come up that are considered controversial now. They agree with the controversial statement instantly but try to reverse it in their minds and go into good goyim mode.

Thats my experience of it anyway.

Last edited:
just looked up zweigeist and its a term that doesnt exist. It must have came to me in a dream.

I think normies generally don't like trannies and stuff however their minds split in two. Could be wrong but there's a German term called "zweigeist" that describes it (I could be talking utter bollocks btw if so then I have just coined a term) but basically it means that depending on the environment their brains will switch completely. Its like multiple personality disorder but induced by layers and layers of socialization and propaganda. The moment they have a negative thought about some 6ft 8 tranny talking to them they shut it down in their heads as wrong, primitive, not nice and try their hardest to like speaking to the tranny.

The same thing and therefore opposite thing happens when topics come up that are considered controversial now. They agree with the controversial statement instantly but try to reverse it in their minds and go into good goyim mode.

Thats my experience of it anyway.
interesting did not think of it that way

normies are capable of holding endless contradictory opinions. their brains have not developed to the point of possessing sentience and self awareness yet. they will always be limited, predictable, and controllable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
your just getting older. class matters more as you age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 18603
One of those, it's gonna be one of those nights
One of those, it's gonna be one of those nights
Weed blowing, champagne poppin' (Champagne poppin')
Got that drink flowing, champagne poppin' (Champagne poppin')
Pounds of weed, sour D's
That medical for my allergies
In the hotel with your girl
For 'bout a week, shootin' a shower scene