Is it just me, or is the difference between MANY incels & normies not looks?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
It would seem that what separates the incel from the normie nowadays isn't so much hardcoded looks but style and NT?

Like obviously you can ascend as Chad even as vanilla as they come, but the major defining elements between the normies and the incels (not gigaugly ones but typical ones) is more akin to lack of style, fashion, NT, social status, etc. Maybe I'm coping or don't know it but......

The big difference between the normies and the incels is maybe style, clothes, NT, attitude, lifestyle, confidence, social presence, etc.?

I see lots of normie guys around my age who have girlfriends or friends or social lives or w/e and I always notice the majority either....

1. Have tattoos (body, arms, neck, legs, etc. usually);

2. Have their own 'style' (hats, bandanas, certain drip/clothing types);

3. Have jewelry like watches, rings, chains;

4. Have piercings like earrings, lip, nose, etc.

5. Have size (either tall or filled out or just 'big' looking AKA they don't look like puny rats cutting muh carbs to look like Slenderman);

6. "Act" differently or have different "swag." Incels are either more meh/laidback and out of it or more explosive, never in-between or usually never. I don't know what it is but you can 'feel' the different presence from incel/normie even if looks are similar in both.

It seems there is no "plain" normie anymore ... Any modern zoomer is fagmaxxed with all the shit AKA clothes/fashion, tats, "NT" hobbies/connections, lots of friends, their own "style" overall like how they specifically act, move, talk, words, etc. Maybe the big difference from most incels to normies isn't hard features? It's not 0.000001 MMs of chin height that draws the line between normfag & inkler?!

Obviously won't make you Chad but perhaps people over-state looks between the boundaries of incel->normie or normie->incel.

Maybe we wrongly believed incel->normie was some huge step up lookswise when it isn't?

Maybe we wrongly assumed 'niche' was some outsider thing to help when 'niche' itself is actually what sets normies apart?

Maybe the only real looks difference is average or hot, AKA there's no major border of looks between most normies & incels?

Maybe for at least 50% of incels that are passably "okay" even if not super-appealing, the difference from normies ISN'T looks?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Acion, litaz and 2 others
having style helps you get bitches. incels do not have style. they have little regard for looking presentable because they are social outcasts and often non nt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Acion, litaz and 6 others
I noticed this and made a thread on it awhile ago. It was called like Hairmaxxing + Stylemaxxing and I went into detail based on the normies I see around me who manage to get girls because of their surfer curtains hairstyles and baggy jeans baggy hoodie aesthetics. Here in socal, if you dress plain and boring (wearing basic plain tight fitting clothes) you won't stand out and you will be seen as a loser tbh but if you dress how all the "cool kids" do then you stand out and the clothes they wear actually do look good. Baggy clothes mog

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20704
I noticed this and made a thread on it awhile ago. It was called like Hairmaxxing + Stylemaxxing and I went into detail based on the normies I see around me who manage to get girls because of their surfer curtains hairstyles and baggy jeans baggy hoodie aesthetics. Here in socal, if you dress plain and boring (wearing basic plain tight fitting clothes) you won't stand out and you will be seen as a loser tbh but if you dress how all the "cool kids" do then you stand out and the clothes they wear actually do look good. Baggy clothes mog

The question is, how does this help any incels with no social circles though? No friends? No 'associations' to any human in life?

Most of this advice seems to target the "so-so" presumed dude who might otherwise have social options, but that's sometimes not possible.

The style advice makes sense ... If you have somewhere you can change it and fit in newly/accordingly around some groups/people...

But it seems unfit to just try dressing up and acting all normie like when you're a friendless, outcast autist with sub-Chad looks... Almost all normie advice MIGHT only help if you're truly in the same range of normie appeal lookwise + have a normie lifestyle built in to you somehow.

all normies look the same.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20704
We KNOW the difference from a so-so normie and a Chadlite or HTN or whatever is physically explainable in a blackpill-esque matter...

But is it so much so in said autistic way if you're already in normie lookwise territory, but just then do not follow said normie life script? Obviously if you look like a meh normie but opt out of the normie lifestyle your odds of succeeding are lowered virtually to zero, no?

Looks alone cannot carry normies through everything the same way, so it's not a CORE looks issue between LTNs/MTNs and incels?

Maybe incels either need to MAJORLY looksmax or find some way to enhance themselves to reach their extreme idea of sufficient looksmaxxing? Because if you need LOOKS TO CARRY YOU then you CANNOT BY DEFINITION just 'want to be a basic normie' or etc..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and Deleted member 21620
its all face, everything else cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 21620, spectacularpixlr and 1 other person
Style is irrelevant. I spent so much on style and brand clothes and it all came to nothing due to high body fat and ugliness.

Especially those 'menswear' copers (yes. I was one!) are so delusional, women don't like that. It makes you look old and weird when you try to pull that shit off as a 20-something.

When your face and body look good, women respond well to you when you wear a $5 fitted t-shirt and black or blue normal jeans/shorts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20704
nigga is not even sstyle or nichemaxxxing ><, i seen subhumans that this place would tear apart if they post a pic of themselves with mtbs, literally this ethnic fat ugly guy who wears glasses has shitty hair and skin is ashy af has a white htb as a gf, i can't believe my eyes

• So Sad
  • JFL
its all face, everything else cope

So you think most of our community here is COPING then? Why push NT, style, etc. if it's all ultimately down to your face/looks currency 1st?

Don't ask me ... I'm not a normie and never have been, nor have I had friends or sex in MANY YEARS lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and Deleted member 21620
pin this thread to best of the best asap @tyronelite

its true we are all chaincels and jewlry cels. if u have fashion it makes u look cool even if u have incel face
and normies will look like they have social life

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and sub5inchcel
You need to softmaxx to become human first, then see where your SMV is from there.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
It is because despite many incels being too retarded to realize this, being NT and having good social skills/charisma does help you get girls. Obviously looks is the most important thing but if you genuinely think that how you talk and act in social situations doesn't effect how women view you you just have zero experience with them.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20704
It is because despite many incels being too retarded to realize this, being NT and having good social skills/charisma does help you get girls. Obviously looks is the most important thing but if you genuinely think that how you talk and act in social situations doesn't effect how women view you you just have zero experience with them.

I could talk to girls when meeting up without being NT/having no friends because I would imagine how they'd like me to act around them... So I consequently would act more "together" and like I was more "normal" and stuff even with long bouts of awkward silences/etc.

I still to this day don't know if any "success" I've had over nearly 30 years comes down to my limited looks & luck and/or some form of social competence I've had at some points in my life. I guess there's no way to truly know unless you're a mouth-drooling Chad or NT Quasimodo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
The question is, how does this help any incels with no social circles though? No friends? No 'associations' to any human in life?

Most of this advice seems to target the "so-so" presumed dude who might otherwise have social options, but that's sometimes not possible.

The style advice makes sense ... If you have somewhere you can change it and fit in newly/accordingly around some groups/people...

But it seems unfit to just try dressing up and acting all normie like when you're a friendless, outcast autist with sub-Chad looks... Almost all normie advice MIGHT only help if you're truly in the same range of normie appeal lookwise + have a normie lifestyle built in to you somehow.
Well obviously you have to be NT for this stuff to work and it's good looksmaxxing advice for someone who has a friend group and interacts with women sometimes but just needs to level up their appearance. I personally can't speak for being sub normie or normie because facially I am chad I am just an ocdcel/volcel/mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
It would seem that what separates the incel from the normie nowadays isn't so much hardcoded looks but style and NT?

Like obviously you can ascend as Chad even as vanilla as they come, but the major defining elements between the normies and the incels (not gigaugly ones but typical ones) is more akin to lack of style, fashion, NT, social status, etc. Maybe I'm coping or don't know it but......

The big difference between the normies and the incels is maybe style, clothes, NT, attitude, lifestyle, confidence, social presence, etc.?

I see lots of normie guys around my age who have girlfriends or friends or social lives or w/e and I always notice the majority either....

1. Have tattoos (body, arms, neck, legs, etc. usually);

2. Have their own 'style' (hats, bandanas, certain drip/clothing types);

3. Have jewelry like watches, rings, chains;

4. Have piercings like earrings, lip, nose, etc.

5. Have size (either tall or filled out or just 'big' looking AKA they don't look like puny rats cutting muh carbs to look like Slenderman);

6. "Act" differently or have different "swag." Incels are either more meh/laidback and out of it or more explosive, never in-between or usually never. I don't know what it is but you can 'feel' the different presence from incel/normie even if looks are similar in both.

It seems there is no "plain" normie anymore ... Any modern zoomer is fagmaxxed with all the shit AKA clothes/fashion, tats, "NT" hobbies/connections, lots of friends, their own "style" overall like how they specifically act, move, talk, words, etc. Maybe the big difference from most incels to normies isn't hard features? It's not 0.000001 MMs of chin height that draws the line between normfag & inkler?!

Obviously won't make you Chad but perhaps people over-state looks between the boundaries of incel->normie or normie->incel.

Maybe we wrongly believed incel->normie was some huge step up lookswise when it isn't?

Maybe we wrongly assumed 'niche' was some outsider thing to help when 'niche' itself is actually what sets normies apart?

Maybe the only real looks difference is average or hot, AKA there's no major border of looks between most normies & incels?

Maybe for at least 50% of incels that are passably "okay" even if not super-appealing, the difference from normies ISN'T looks?
blackpilled incels know more than normies

1) Facial averageness/harmony
2) Dimorphism
3) Symmetry

In that order of importance.

Looks make the difference between Chad, normie and truecel
NTness and serotonin levels make the difference between normie and incel