Is it kinda lifefuel when a girl on OLD doesn’t fuck on the first date.

D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
Before the virgins jump on me, I’m not talking about a cold and distant girl obviously using you.

I’ve been talking to a girl recently and she seems to be just the right mix of flirty but not trashy. Keeps saying she wants to date but her behaviour suggests she won’t fuck me anytime soon.

I kinda like it. Every one of my past girls except one have all fucked on the first date (not a brag), so maybe this girl is a bit more trad?

Just a rant I guess. I know I’ll be called a simp and a cuck but I do think not fucking immediately can be a sign of trad, not alwats chadsexualism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Really really rare for a girl to not fuck on first date if she’s attracted- I’ve found generally you either fuck first time or not at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ROTTING, thereallegend and 8 others
Really really rare for a girl to not fuck on first date if she’s attracted- I’ve found generally you either fuck first time or not at all
Wow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
True. Not gonna find love or trad on apps ngl unless exception. Op is coping is betazoned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Moggie, BoneDensity and 2 others
  • +1
True. Not gonna find love or trad on apps ngl unless exception. Op is coping is betazoned
we haven’t went out yet. How do you do things in Tajikistan?

Why do curries like you always cry for trad
He is not dumb enough for islam but not smart enough for Europe. Brutal inbetweenpill

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Erik-Jón
we haven’t went out yet. How do you do things in Tajikistan?
We do marriage and our women are trads here it’s different, droppy eyelidcel.
Also, im not tajik, bhaijan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Danish_Retard
Why do curries like you always cry for trad
If im curry you’re a slav, and look like one, with heavy mongoloid admixture. Also never forget its not about ethnicity but about pheno. My pheno makes you look like a peasant. I have prince looks, you have slav basement dweller looks.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, House Lannister, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
We do marriage and our women are trads here it’s different, droppy eyelidcel.
Also, im not tajik, bhaijan.
Nobody asked Rasheed jfl. I was just being polite

If im curry you’re a slav, and look like one, with heavy mongoloid admixture. Also never forget its not about ethnicity but about pheno. My pheno makes you look like a peasant. I have prince looks, you have slav basement dweller looks.
Yeah your curry

Curry > slav mongoloid boy.
@St.TikTokcel
Not my problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18840
Why do curry users hate being called curry, is this why people think I’m racist
Uhm maybe bc im not curry and cuz curry is pejorative, an insult?
It’s like i call u a mongoloid rape baby

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
No if it's tinder

• +1
Sure thing. Im proud to be ethnic and yet to mog.
but you wouldn’t even be the best looking guy in this classroom I’m sitting in, you’d be htn smv if 6ft+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
but you wouldn’t even be the best looking guy in this classroom I’m sitting in, you’d be htn smv if 6ft+
Smv maybe. Psl definitively not. Not like i care, its normal for people to like their own, and my results are good enough

• Hmm...
  • +1
Show them then. I will tell. Im objective about rating as usual
Out of ten guys In the class 3 maybe 4 mog your psl or are even, and no I’m not doxxing them

• +1
Out of ten guys I’m the class 3 maybe 4 mog your psl or are even, and no I’m not doxxing them
Show lookalike. You overate them. Im sure you consider arvid as chad and others guys here

• Hmm...
Show lookalike. You overate them. Im sure you consider arvid as chad and others guys here
No Arvid’s chadlite, and they do mog I can’t think of lookalikes

One kinda looks like arvid though and he’s probably the second worst looking

Tbh this isn’t even really up for debate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 18244
No Arvid’s chadlite, and they do mog I can’t think of lookalikes

One kinda looks like arvid though and he’s probably the second worst looking

Tbh this isn’t even really up for debate
You probably consider me a htn anyway so its biased. Let’s end debate here

You probably consider me a htn anyway so its biased. Let’s end debate here
Nah your low 5 ish

But your smv here is probably htn to most but it probably Varys per girl and your height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 18840
tbh but seems more exciting than just being GL and fucking first day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 18840
This
A non virgin girl withholding sex from you simply means she see's you as a medium ugly LTR cuck and second best to other men
Modern women have zero self control if they deem you as an appropriate sexual candidate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, the BULL and Deleted member 18840
This
A non virgin girl withholding sex from you simply means she see's you as a medium ugly LTR cuck and second best to other men
Modern women have zero self control if they deem you as an appropriate sexual candidate
Sometimes I feel like a cuck for the fact I have to go on the dates at all- true chads just invite girls straight over to bang - which tbf I have also done a few times, but have had better luck using the going for drinks first method so stick with that

This
you're so knowledgable about women for not having dated one for years

If girls don't fuck you on the first date, it's likely because the attraction isn't truly there OR

and here's the big OR

She has gotten pumped and dumped soooo many fucking times that it psychologically broke her

So your most likely takeaway scenarios =

1. Congrats, youre not that good looking
2. Congrats, youre sitting in front of a whore

We'll leave a third spot for the highly unlikely .000001% she's a pious lottery ticket of a woman

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Sometimes I feel like a cuck for the fact I have to go on the dates at all- true chads just invite girls straight over to bang - which tbf I have also done a few times, but have had better luck using the going for drinks first method so stick with that
Yeah I think the date is pretty much an NT test and also makes her feel like less of a slag if she puts up the facade of requiring a date in public before banging even though she has probably made her mind up before the date that if the guy passes the NT threshold and makes a move on her she will fuck

If a guy looks good enough she will just assume he's NT (she will also forgive a degree of non NTness) so will be willing to invite him straight over

Going for drinks first isn't much of an issue the only downside is the slight hinderance that drinking makes on gymcel progress if you have a session planned the following day (I used to care about this but not anymore)

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Yeah I think the date is pretty much an NT test and also makes her feel like less of a slag if she puts up the facade of requiring a date in public before banging even though she has probably made her mind up before the date that if the guy passes the NT threshold and makes a move on her she will fuck

If a guy looks good enough she will just assume he's NT (she will also forgive a degree of non NTness) so will be willing to invite him straight over

Going for drinks first isn't much of an issue the only downside is the slight hinderance that drinking makes on gymcel progress if you have a session planned the following day (I used to care about this but not anymore)
I mean on the dates I’ll normally just have 2 drinks which has a negligible impact on any gym gains- not like a massive night out where I have 10+

I feel like it’s also kind of a girls way of weeding out catfishes/frauders

I know some girls who are giga slutty but would still always insist on going for drinks first incase the guy is frauding too hard

I mean on the dates I’ll normally just have 2 drinks which has a negligible impact on any gym gains- not like a massive night out where I have 10+

I feel like it’s also kind of a girls way of weeding out catfishes/frauders

I know some girls who are giga slutty but would still always insist on going for drinks first incase the guy is frauding too hard
Do girls ever request to see a snapchat of your face before meeting to ensure no fraud?
I used to require 500ml of vodka before meeting a girl
Limiting myself to 350ml put me at risk of jeopardizing the slay with my aspieness

• +1
Do girls ever request to see a snapchat of your face before meeting to ensure no fraud?
I used to require 500ml of vodka before meeting a girl
Limiting myself to 350ml put me at risk of jeopardizing the slay with my aspieness
Tbh no I dont ever get asked that- but I almost always go for drinks, only a handful of times have I gone straight over to their house.

Sometimes they will ask for my isnatgeam to vet me- one point in June I was chatting to a girl from hinge who was a strong HTB and probabsly would’ve been my best ever slay. We were chatting on WhatsApp and she even agreed a time and place to go for a drink which suprised me cos she was hot o assumed she’d stop replying when I bought up meeting- then she asked for my Instagram and said let’s sort out te details on there, I gave it to her and she immediately stopped replying after that which was brutal, because I knew fact if I was more instagram maxxed I would’ve gotten a date (and good chance of a slay) with this girl, since she clearly found my hinge pics attractive but not my Instagram ones (many of which are older when I was less lookxmaxxeds). After this I purged all my old pics and have been putting a concerted effort into Instagram maxxing since

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Tbh no I dont ever get asked that- but I almost always go for drinks, only a handful of times have I gone straight over to their house.

Sometimes they will ask for my isnatgeam to vet me- one point in June I was chatting to a girl from hinge who was a strong HTB and probabsly would’ve been my best ever slay. We were chatting on WhatsApp and she even agreed a time and place to go for a drink which suprised me cos she was hot o assumed she’d stop replying when I bought up meeting- then she asked for my Instagram and said let’s sort out te details on there, I gave it to her and she immediately stopped replying after that which was brutal, because I knew fact if I was more instagram maxxed I would’ve gotten a date (and good chance of a slay) with this girl, since she clearly found my hinge pics attractive but not my Instagram ones (many of which are older when I was less lookxmaxxeds). After this I purged all my old pics and have been putting a concerted effort into Instagram maxxing since
The instagram pill is brutal
On my to do list to max mine out as well but pointless doing it before surgery so every pic I have has been archived

• +1
The instagram pill is brutal
On my to do list to max mine out as well but pointless doing it before surgery so every pic I have has been archived
It’s brutal- sometimes I feel like I’m so close to the point of slaying HTBs, other days I think I’m still miles off it.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
BRUTAL

• +1