Is it laughable to be so insecure you get a hairtransplant of is it based.

what is it

• Sad and funny

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Based

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Both

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
who cares no one will notice that you had it after a year.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and callisto
You constantly post low IQ threads, leave this forum.

It's not about insecurity, it's about the fact that girls aged between 18-24 will not look at a bald guy. You need hair if you want to slay.

This is water, but I guess it needs to be spelled out for your low IQ ass

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Sir Galachad, MagaPutinism and 7 others
You constantly post low IQ threads, leave this forum.

It's not about insecurity, it's about the fact that girls aged between 18-24 will not look at a bald guy. You need hair if you want to slay.

This is water, but I guess it needs to be spelled out for your low IQ ass
I am Meta referencing people who gaslight us saying “look at Stephen seagal
For his hair transplant that’s just vanity” etc

Stop trying to hyperbole for attention

Hair transplant is a looksmax so of course people on looksmax.org are gonna think its based. In reality, its embarrassing and demasculinising af, anyone you tell will see you as insecure. Probably not as embarrassing as a wig tho

Hair transplant is a looksmax so of course people on looksmax.org are gonna think its based. In reality, its embarrassing and demasculinising af, anyone you tell will see you as insecure. Probably not as embarrassing as a wig tho
why do you use the word demasculinising.

what if someone told you masculinity is just a stupid term used to gaslight people into making brash decisions. A pressure conditioner. And in reality people will fight dirty cowardly if cornered in the right way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
why do you use the word demasculinising.

what if someone told you masculinity is just a stupid term used to gaslight people into making brash decisions. A pressure conditioner. And in reality people will fight dirty cowardly if cornered in the right way.

Bro what are you, a 13 year old girl on tiktok? :lul: Masculinity is a very real thing and women are attracted to it. Getting a hair transplant tells someone you lack confidence and are sensitive. Women are attracted to men that dont give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Bro what are you, a 13 year old girl on tiktok? :lul: Masculinity is a very real thing and women are attracted to it. Getting a hair transplant tells someone you lack confidence and are sensitive. Women are attracted to men that dont give a fuck
sounds like trickery tbh lol. women want hot men that way. going without it means you're stupid.

its like putting on warrior gear without the height, frame ,etc.

Who fucking cares just don’t tell people you got a hair transplant. Never tell anyone about your surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
lol

I'm about to put you on my ignore list because you constantly spam low IQ shit.
I already looked at your post. you're very low tier anyway.

if masculinity were truly wanted after then people would love the chance to do things the hard way.

people want things the easy fun way, it's why they live in cities/ creative/ happy/ sheltered, and only act masculine for veneers.

People who base their ENTIRE emotional lives on masculinity just lost all real sensitivity as being semi losers, and just wanna cope with it. Unless they really wanna be that type of person. But most people woudl rather want to be privileged pretty boys tbh.

Totally wrong, get a hair transplant and don't talk about it. This will get you the best from both worlds.