• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
False myths of “be yourself”, only genes matter so don’t be fake, real friends love you for you. These are all death traps since insofar as I ever see all friends groups worth having have hierarchy.

Ultimately only having appearance and perfection matters. Not covering everything up in perfection and going out makes you a target when people can see you for who you are.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
False myths of “be yourself”, only genes matter so don’t be fake, real friends love you for you. These are all death traps since insofar as I ever see all friends groups worth having have hierarchy.

Ultimately only having appearance and perfection matters. Not covering everything up in perfection and going out makes you a target when people can see you for who you are.
If your looking for a reason to be antisocial just say that

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and UltimateMan

Being good looking won't solve your social issues it will make it easier. I went from 3/10 to 5-6/10 it helped immeasurable but I was still stunted from years of isolation.

Think about it this way if you can be social while your ugly if you even end up becoming a normie it will be much easier and the confidence and resilience you will gain cannot be understated.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
i cant be bothered either

i will re enter the world gf and friends wise after surgeries and maxxing

Being good looking won't solve your social issues it will make it easier. I went from 3/10 to 5-6/10 it helped immeasurable but I was still stunted from years of isolation.

Think about it this way if you can be social while your ugly if you even end up becoming a normie it will be much easier and the confidence and resilience you will gain cannot be understated.
you think the internet is good for getting experiences in a safe place anonymously?

can there be any replacement tho for physical communicaiton

you think the internet is good for getting experiences in a safe place anonymously?

can there be any replacement tho for physical communicaiton
Depends who you are if you haven't left your house in a year going on calls on discord might be a good starting place. If you are not super bad and have spare time I would recommend getting a cashier job for 3 months I got out of my anxiety doing this and it made me stop being a neet too afraid to leave home.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Take it from an actual maxfac surgeon

Post in thread 'Surgeries will ruin your life'
https://looksmax.org/threads/surgeries-will-ruin-your-life.432792/post-7156229

Honestly, I see many sub5s who get invited to parties and have gfs cause they are NT and outgoing. Some people think that genes mean only looks but they also decide if you're a sperg or not and it also matters.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
depends. if you're truecel, no