is it low iq to start mining in April 2024?

onlyhereforthehair

onlyhereforthehair

Iron
i found a place and very cheap electricity

thought about buying 2 Antminer S21 for 4k€ each

But i cant figure out if this is a bad investment right around the Halvening

i googled for 30 min but google is shit and only gives me shill marketing links

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Lmao, it will be cheaper to set up some buisness rather than doing this shit :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and baboon593
Lmao, it will be cheaper to set up some buisness rather than doing this shit :lul:
yeah but its almost passive. What kind of business would you rather start for about 10k? I´m new to moneymaxxing, was wokcelling hard the last 3 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and ominion
yeah but its almost passive. What kind of business would you rather start for about 10k? I´m new to moneymaxxing, was wokcelling hard the last 3 years
Instead of mining you should just make bot farm and sell likes and follows on social media

Instead of mining you should just make bot farm and sell likes and follows on social media
"Due to the increase in bot farming traffic, several government bodies have started implementing anti-bot measures. One of the most popular bot farm crackdowns occurred in Ukraine's war-ridden country.

Through our practical knowledge, around March 2022, the Ukrainian government successfully destroyed around five bot farms and websites that were spreading misinformation and giving rise to panic. The bot farm operation was secretly set up in a computer security service in Kyiv, the country's capital."

if they even in war ridden countries make an effort to crack down on bot farms its guaranteed to fail in normal countries

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios and 5'7 zoomer

Normies are so fucking retarded 😹😹

why would you buy the miners during a bull run?

Normies are so fucking retarded 😹😹

why would you buy the miners during a bull run?
why not? explain

its the newest miner and will be profitable for few years, probably till the next halving

also the worth of antminers will increase if its really a big bull run

why not? explain

its the newest miner and will be profitable for few years, probably till the next halving

also the worth of antminers will increase if its really a big bull run
Your profit is fucked, should’ve of bought during the small 17k to 30k bull its was obvious that the rally is gonna come

Man how have you been here for 3 years and still a grey

• JFL
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair
Your profit is fucked, should’ve of bought during the small 17k to 30k bull its was obvious that the rally is gonna come
that was the plan but i procrastinated and forgot to buy. even sold all my btc in january because i thought it would crash before the halvening.

Very low iq, you had 2 years to buy cheap dont fomo cope now pussy wait till 2026 if you want to mine or mine some new shitcoin

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair