Is it me or is it that good women don't exist these days?

R

Rick934

Iron
Is it me or is it that Good women don't exist anymore.For one,Women (regardless of race)tend to be very racist agaisnt ethic men.Even Black and Curry women tend to be very racist aagisnt their own group of men.Every woman nowadays want a white chad or atleast a white chad-lite and shuns any man who's non white.For example,I'm 5'10,189 lbs(tho I was 165 as recently as a couple months ago ),had a good job until Covid 19 existed,and my sucess with women been poor to say the least.In fact,I never even went as far as going on a coffee date with a woman and I'm 36 years old(will turn 37 in a few months).Meanwhile they're many white Chads who are ether not working at all or working in mimuium wage jobs get very sexy girls of all races.In fact,I actually seen a situation where that woman makes the money,while he mostly stays home due to him being white and having good looks.Which also shows that money/status really doesn't matter all that much when it comes to women.Women seem to also be whores as well.Even ugly women slept with atleast 3 men by time they turn 25 years old.I also known a landwhale who had 3 boyfriends by time she turned 25 years and was married to a Chad-lite.Women are also not in the least bit loyal.They would dump their average/above average looking middle/upperclass men for poor or even homeless white Chads without looking back.

What is this thread yes women are like that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincell
Dnrd but yes not only women but all people are shit. Water

Rick instead of being the stupid old cunt that you are
How about you understand that 99% of women had 10+ bodys at 25
Also that you are an old rotting man
And If you dont have the money By now
I have to advice you to not waste anymore oxygen and jump out of the window

thank you sir

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Is it me or is it that Good women don't exist anymore.For one,Women (regardless of race)tend to be very racist agaisnt ethic men.Even Black and Curry women tend to be very racist aagisnt their own group of men.Every woman nowadays want a white chad or atleast a white chad-lite and shuns any man who's non white.For example,I'm 5'10,189 lbs(tho I was 165 as recently as a couple months ago ),had a good job until Covid 19 existed,and my sucess with women been poor to say the least.In fact,I never even went as far as going on a coffee date with a woman and I'm 36 years old(will turn 37 in a few months).Meanwhile they're many white Chads who are ether not working at all or working in mimuium wage jobs get very sexy girls of all races.In fact,I actually seen a situation where that woman makes the money,while he mostly stays home due to him being white and having good looks.Which also shows that money/status really doesn't matter all that much when it comes to women.Women seem to also be whores as well.Even ugly women slept with atleast 3 men by time they turn 25 years old.I also known a landwhale who had 3 boyfriends by time she turned 25 years and was married to a Chad-lite.Women are also not in the least bit loyal.They would dump their average/above average looking middle/upperclass men for poor or even homeless white Chads without looking back.
theres good women out there but next* to impossible to find them. luck is a huge factor

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
No, good women do not exist.

Its not women, it’s your face. They treat you how you look my friend. Don’t cope, that’s like saying is it me or is stuff expensive. It’s you because if you had a million dollars everything would look cheap.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
They're out there but I won't sell a lie that everyone will find one.

It's not your ethnicity, it's your looks, I know an Egyptian Chad who mogs me so much that he gets hundreds of matches on Tinder very easily. Not everyone is meant to be good looking enough for Tinder, which is why the top 5% get most of the women and all the other men get nothing. In the real world, it's very different however since women irl look for different things than women on tinder.

If you're too ugly for tinder, you need to go out to meet women, it's the only way. And before you try to say you don't have the time just think of all the time you are wasting here and on other social media sites, if all this time had been spent socializing with new people, you would have already had sex a long time ago.

Didn’t read but good women never existed tbh. It was always order that kept women in check, order imposed by men to build a successful long-lasting civilization. Only men can be truly good by nature. Ever wonder why there is no female version of Mr. Rogers? Hell, this fact is even in the first section of the Bible.

• +1
Reactions: Rick934, Basedtheticz and Deleted member 4797
Its not women, it’s your face. They treat you how you look my friend. Don’t cope, that’s like saying is it me or is stuff expensive. It’s you because if you had a million dollars everything would look cheap.
Only Chad can aqcuire a loyal trad wife

Rick instead of being the stupid old cunt that you are
How about you understand that 99% of women had 10+ bodys at 25
Also that you are an old rotting man
And If you dont have the money By now
I have to advice you to not waste anymore oxygen and jump out of the window

thank you sir
Damn leave Rick alone wtf

OP writes like a chink

You act like women were ever good.

Women only ACT right, when they've been checked. But never confuse that with them being good.

Incorrect. I do not know where this notion that women were good to begin with came from. Likewise, I do not know where the notion that men are good came from, either. Are there certain attributes which maintain or increase your position of power and then you deem them "good"? And women, and men, who lack these attributes are then "bad"?

I think you should unironically stop putting women on a pedestal. Women are not good, not today, not tomorrow, not yesterday; they were never good to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back