is it me or is replying to tinder matches really overwhelming to the point u dont wanna reply to any

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
is it me or is replying to tinder matches really overwhelming to the point u dont wanna reply to any

not saying i get a lot of tinder matches cos i really dont. but like u know lets say u do get a decent amount or pay for a boost or something

dont u find it really overwhelming to message all these girls and talk to them

it makes me just not wanna use the app or reply to ANY of them

I like your avi who is she ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
yes and thats also how every woman feels since every woman gets gigachad ammount of matches and this is why a lot of them dont reply

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17829
yes and thats also how every woman feels since every woman gets gigachad ammount of matches and this is why a lot of them dont reply
exactly

what do we even do to solve this problem on both ends?

Mogger avi, Araki’s black and white drawings Mog schizo coloring by third party cels

• Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
problem is that all women are the same , so they are boring af

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 17829
I got baned so i wouldn’t know

Insulting and mocking girls
based. i got banned for that too on tinder and ig. ig hurt man cos its like months of posting and bunch of girls i lost. learned my lesson

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I need to max out my instagram brosky ahhh i see ethnics that i all mog to death getting dozens of girls always just cuz good instagram, but muh its only looks. Brb adding all chink and latinas off badoo
what country are u in again? i see no gooks where im from man:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: just fat ugly white girls and the odd curry:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

yea, when i got 100 in a night i barely messaged a single girl bc im an anxiety ridden failure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829