Is it me or women's voices so screechy and grating and irritating??

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Today I was sipping my daily OJ in a juice shop sitting next to a girl who I deemed to be above average for India. Keep in mind I am also estrogen depleted so girls dont normally turn me on anymore (have fapped like 4 times in this month but aggresssive and high T af with stable mood) . This girl was talking to a guy I presume was a colleague and the way she talked and the cringe memes she used and acting dramatic for no reason literally made my orange juice taste like shit.

Is this how the female naturally is when you can see clearly ie post nut or androgen/estrogen nuked? Or is this because city girls and modern girls are like this? I cant imagine a woman behaving in this manner (keep in mind she was dressed normal etc) and Invaders of yore sparing them after spending 5 minutes with them. Anyone who says women have always bheen whores/ flagrant are I think wrong because if a women acted/talked like this 1000 years ago she would be beheaded and raped in the mass square.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Dnrd text but judging off the title yeah I agree they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Probably because she drank too much of the Ganges water

Ganges water is saturated with high t from Dravidian bvlls who bathe in it daily

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558