is it narcy to not like people who never show appreciation to you?

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
i have a certain friend who never says shit in apprecation for certain things i do for him

i gave him shit tons of musical knowledge, that people would pay for. he sent me samples and i turned his shitty samples into banger songs and let him release them when i made nearly ALL of the song, and would be nothing

he barely ever showed genuine appreciation to me, maybe an obligatory thank you but it felt obligatory

im always trying to support my friends in different ways, support what they do

dude is just insensitive and thinks his uber masculine as well, he was some 5'8 manlet and he acts like a hard ass, when we play xbox with friends 80% of the time he barely even says a word

i think hes just weird as hell and i have a right to not like this kid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Deleted member 18301, isis_Bleach and 4 others
Kill him. Permanently eliminate him from your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 19157
it is narcy but it's normal too

Kill him. Permanently eliminate him from your life.
we're no longer friends really i couldnt stand the moron. he was just unpleasant and very insentient

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
why you mfers act like being narcy is a bad thing
who do you think is going to cheer you up if not yourself?? even the ones who smile at you will stab you in the back.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 19157
it is narcy but it's normal too
on top of that he would shittalk too

and call everything in the chat "gay"

fuarking cringe just thinking about the guy, he wasnt handsome either

peple like this are why i have the belief that chads are nicer, because ive had friends who are 5'8 and they are just cunts

no but it fake asf to be friends with him and I wouldn’t want anything to do if wasn’t in group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
why you mfers act like being narcy is a bad thing
who do you think is going to cheer you up if not yourself?? even the ones who smile at you will stab you in the back.
i think its just ideal to minimize any narcy energy you have with normies, its better that way to not be narcy

u have to be manipulative and psycho but being narcy and cocky can just come off as insecure

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
i think its just ideal to minimize any narcy energy you have with normies, its better that way to not be narcy

u have to be manipulative and psycho but being narcy and cocky can just come off as insecure
no it's called confidence.

no but it fake asf to be friends with him and I wouldn’t want anything to do if wasn’t in group
even in the group i cant stand him. he renamed the group "Gays Are Masculine" and i caled him cringe and he renamed my name in the chat to "cringeboy" or some shit and i left

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Reading through this post it sounds like he is just using you for what you can give him. I had a friend like that. Had a friend like that and it eventually started exhausting me mentally. Relationships take effort and when someone is not putting in any effort while your are putting your all will start exhausting you.

I recommend slowly distancing yourself from this “friend”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 19157

Ignore the Patrick Bateman wannabe aspies here with zero social circle and therefore zero irl experience. Acting narcy in legit friendship groups will make you look cringe and overcompensating af.

Even chads can’t get away with being narcy in front of friends without looking weird af

Last edited:
  • +1
There’s a difference between being confident and giving off aspie narc energy. Normies unlike the autists here can smell the difference straight away.

• +1
Remember that narcisism is a spectrum and every single human being have and need narcisistic defenses in order to work properly

A sum of many dysfunctional narcisistic traits at the very high end of the spectrum is what configures a narcisistic personality disorder

Your reaction is just.. Human.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 19157
Reading through this post it sounds like he is just using you for what you can give him. I had a friend like that. Had a friend like that and it eventually started exhausting me mentally. Relationships take effort and when someone is not putting in any effort while your are putting your all will start exhausting you.

I recommend slowly distancing yourself from this “friend”.
yer and thinking back i think i shouldve never helped a single second, he didnt appreciate it nor deserve it. it barely helped him too his music is still shit even with lessons from a pro, he has no musical talent :lul:
There’s a difference between being confident and giving off aspie narc energy. Normies unlike the autists here can smell the difference straight away.
it can be a thin line though sometimes, and people do confuse cocky for confidence. the bigegst difference is confidence will make people like you cocky wont

cocky is garrett from f boy island (if uve seen show)

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
It depends. If your doing all this shit for him and hes not asking for it then yes. Its also very gay and annoying because some people are just not there emotionally and are not really ready or capable of showing proper appreciation, and its kind of like you would be pushing for him to show this thing that is hard or stressful for him to do, which leads to him not liking that because its like your doing something (pretending it is rent-free) yet are expecting "appreciation" .. Its like those people who in specific hang around and try to befriend and be nice to successful people in hopes that they can "return the kindness".

I know a lot of foids who try to do shit to me but its really a 2 faced nature where their doing shit specifically for me to show appreciation or attention. In this case i refer to what your doing being comparable but i wouldn't know the details. I wonder if the foids think the same way you do.

On the other hand its people who ask for your resources and shit, yet do not show appreciation when you do provide for them and this is the people i don't like.

Its easy to tell the 2 apart but many wont admit the first one because a lot of people do it! (where they pretend their love is "rent free".) Be real at all times never expect appreciation from anyone but recognize when someone is trying to fuck with you, when they ask ask ask but still treat u like shit even though u are giving etc. Take a break and see which 1 it is man. Dont play yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
It depends. If your doing all this shit for him and hes not asking for it then yes. Its also very gay and annoying because some people are just not there emotionally and are not really ready or capable of showing proper appreciation, and its kind of like you would be pushing for him to show this thing that is hard or stressful for him to do, which leads to him not liking that because its like your doing something (pretending it is rent-free) yet are expecting "appreciation" .. Its like those people who in specific hang around and try to befriend successful people in hopes that they can "return the kindness".

I know a lot of foids who try to do shit to me but its really a 2 faced nature where their doing shit specifically for me to show appreciation or attention. In this case i refer to what your doing being comparable but i wouldn't know the details. I wonder if the foids think the same way you do.

On the other hand its people who ask for your resources and shit, yet do not show appreciation when you do provide for them and this is the people i don't like.

Its easy to tell the 2 apart but many wont admit the first one because a lot of people do it! (where they pretend their love is "rent free".) Be real at all times never expect appreciation from anyone but recognize when someone is trying to fuck with you, when they ask ask ask but still treat u like shit even though u are giving etc. Take a break and see which 1 it is man. Dont play yourself
im not doing it because i want appreciation i did it because i want him to be good at what hes doing and i feel if even if i was doing it for appreciation then he could still appreciate that im doong for him

but thats definitely not my thought process but im not tryna be around people who arent supportive at all and give off the vibe they dont even fuck with you that was my main problem

not gonna spend time and energy all the time talking to someone whos just draining me and doesnt give a shit about me

im not doing it because i want appreciation i did it because i want him to be good at what hes doing and i feel if even if i was doing it for appreciation then he could still appreciate that im doong for him

but thats definitely not my thought process but im not tryna be around people who arent supportive at all and give off the vibe they dont even fuck with you that was my main problem

not gonna spend time and energy all the time talking to someone whos just draining me and doesnt give a shit about me
Yea like i said though, has he ever asked for your support?

Your right in moving on from someone who doesn't really fuck with u or give of a "vibe" that they dont, but at the end of the day i think this should be a more rational/personal/"selfish" decision instead of an emotional one. I would say try not to hate a person for this because its kind of common sense to not invest yourself into someone who does not give a fuck about you.

I see a lot of good people get turned out because of this. They do a lot for people who dont give a fuck about them and now to them everyone who does not "show" appreciation is a bad person, when in reality they just never really understood or considered the other partys feelings about having a person who is overbearingly doing a lot for you. Its complicated but it boils down to if they are initiating it, vs if your the one doing it. because If your doing it one sided and expecting appreciation you cannot pretend its a virtuitious thing because at the end of the day it would be a transaction where your desiring "appreciation" or a friend. And its up to him if he wants to agree on those terms. And if he choose not to, then its not like hes the bad guy based on that alone.

Last edited:
Yea like i said though, has he ever asked for your support?

Your right in moving on from someone who doesn't really fuck with u or give of a "vibe" that they dont, but at the end of the day i think this should be a more rational/personal/"selfish" decision instead of an emotional one. I would say try not to hate a person for this because its kind of common sense to not invest yourself into someone who does not give a fuck about you.

I see a lot of good people get turned out because of this. They do a lot for people who dont give a fuck about them and now to them everyone who does not "show" appreciation is a bad person, when in reality they just never really understood or considered the other partys feelings about having a person who is overbearingly doing a lot for you. Its complicated but it boils down to if they are initiating it, vs if your the one doing it. because If your doing it one sided and expecting appreciation you cannot pretend its a virtuitious thing because at the end of the day it would be a transaction where your desiring "appreciation". And its up to him if he wants to agree on those terms. And if he choose not to, then its not like hes the bad guy based on that alone.
tbh you make a good poont that i cant really argue with and yea it probably is selfish but i dont fuck with someone whos ego is too big to ask for help or try to improve at their hobbies and just half asses eveyrthing and has no passion for life so ye

it is selfish but i just dont fuck with NPCs with 0 soul and passion

like why would he not ask me for help when im a veteran producer

i dont know, i think its more just i didnt like him in general, he was just a little bastard. when we were kids he would say super rude shit to me and theres a lot that went into it. he was always a dick

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
i have a certain friend who never says shit in apprecation for certain things i do for him

i gave him shit tons of musical knowledge, that people would pay for. he sent me samples and i turned his shitty samples into banger songs and let him release them when i made nearly ALL of the song, and would be nothing

he barely ever showed genuine appreciation to me, maybe an obligatory thank you but it felt obligatory

dude is just insensitive and thinks his uber masculine as well, he was some 5'8 manlet and he acts like a hard ass, when we play xbox with friends 80% of the time he barely even says a word

yes but its normal to be a little narcy

yes i can tell by this post you have the disease

tbh you make a good poont that i cant really argue with and yea it probably is selfish but i dont fuck with someone whos ego is too big to ask for help or try to improve at their hobbies and just half asses eveyrthing and has no passion for life so ye

i dont know, i think its more just i didnt like him in general, he was just a little bastard. when we were kids he would say super rude shit to me and theres a lot that went into it. he was always a dick
Yea tbh im not even saying your wrong for not liking the guy tho. And its perfectly fine to not fuck with someone if their not bringing shit to the table.

But even more so based on this i probably would not fuck with him at all. I cant be around people who talk slick shit and it seems like the longer u know people the worst the relationship probably is. You know more than me ab the situation. What im speaking about is mainly for people u just met or dont have a relationship already with. Usually at signs of toxicity its best to cut it off no matter what.

• +1
Yea tbh im not even saying your wrong for not liking the guy tho. And its perfectly fine to not fuck with someone if their not bringing shit to the table.

But even more so based on this i probably would not fuck with him at all. I cant be around people who talk slick shit and it seems like the longer u know people the worst the relationship probably is.
yeh seriously and my other friend was also like that and he started doing it in a really weird ass way

im still gonna go to his wedding but i never evn talk to him idek why im going honestly ig id feel bad if i didnt

ive told the dude so many times i dont wanna be friends with him and he fucking spam calls and texts me the fuck is annoying and wont leave me alone

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
It depends. If your doing all this shit for him and hes not asking for it then yes. Its also very gay and annoying because some people are just not there emotionally and are not really ready or capable of showing proper appreciation, and its kind of like you would be pushing for him to show this thing that is hard or stressful for him to do, which leads to him not liking that because its like your doing something (pretending it is rent-free) yet are expecting "appreciation" .. Its like those people who in specific hang around and try to befriend and be nice to successful people in hopes that they can "return the kindness".

yo you two niggas are on meth or sum why u writing essays jfl

• +1
Reactions: Male-Mottle
no it’s not narcy specially after you behaved like a friend should, the little details matters the most
That’s how you differentiate the snakes from friends and the hoes from proper ones

• Love it