Is it necessary to have all teeth straight first before Bimax surgery?

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
My upper teeth are fine, but I have a problem with my lower jaw, more precisely, my bite

the bite goes a lil bit to the side, I don't care if this is water thread.. I want to hear the experiences of people who were in this situation...will definitely go to orthodontist and maxiofacial surgery doctor

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and NZb6Air
My upper teeth are fine, but I have a problem with my lower jaw, more precisely, my bite

the bite goes a lil bit to the side, I don't care if this is water thread.. I want to hear the experiences of people who were in this situation...will definitely go to orthodontist and maxiofacial surgery doctor

Yes you need your teeth decompensated in almost all cases.

fuck no bro, the orthodontist told me that I need to have all my teeth straightened first before surgery

bimax will be in 2 - 2.5 years
either you have giga fucked up teeth from past braces/elastic or bro is not updated

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
either you have giga fucked up teeth from past braces/elastic or bro is not updated
my old dentist told me a couple of years ago that I shouldn't wear braces for my lower teeth and I wore them only for my upper teeth

and that's exactly the problem, because rn the bite was is fucked because mismatch of the upper and lower teeth when wearing braces only for upper teeth

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
not only the bimax, I should do trimax considering that I am a candidate and a good clinical case for surgery according to my orthodontist :feelsrope::lul: @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
my old dentist told me a couple of years ago that I shouldn't wear braces for my lower teeth and I wore them only for my upper teeth

and that's exactly the problem, because rn the bite was is fucked because mismatch of the upper and lower teeth when wearing braces only for upper teeth
ye ur bite probably looks like @TallDarkAndHandsome 's