Is it normal for 3 Muslim asian girls to enter your room with you?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
If you didn’t know, I traveled down to the Malay peninsula and this Muslim asian girl that I met on Omegle offered to show me around her town. I was more interested in her cousin so she was just my friend and spoke good English. She 20.

Anyways, I meet her, her older sister who’s married, and her cousin (the hot one) and we spend the day together and then we get some food and go back to my room to eat it (I didn’t ask to do this, I didn’t think Muslims were allowed to do this xD)

The hot cousin one doesn’t wear the Muslim girl hat but the other two do.

When we get there, the night continues and the married sister one sits in my bed while I’m there. She gets up after I get more comfortable and take more space but then comes back

Can any Muslims tell me why these girls came back to my place? And why did the married one share a bed with me? Tag Muslim cels

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Wallenberg, Lorsss and 1 other person
Longer story

If you didn’t know, I traveled down to the Malay peninsula and this Muslim asian girl that I met on Omegle offered to show me around her town. I was more interested in her cousin so she was just my friend and spoke good English. She 20.

Anyways, I meet she comes and picks me up and her, her older sister, and her father all get out of the car. I heightmog them all. But that doesn’t matter. Nicest Muslims I’ve ever met. The father pays for my food at a cafe we go to.

We get to their village and they tell me I’m the first foreigner ever in their village lol. The girls younger brother is there, maybe an inch shorter than me, nice guy but I think me running just be mulatto game on his entire village made him mad so he went upstairs @looksmaxxer234

We share a meal, talk, blah blah blah. The mom asks me to see a pic of my parents so I show them a pic of my blue eyed blonde mom with my black dad and they all gasp and say handsome etc etc

The father goes to pray and we continue to chat

Then me and the 3 girls take the family truck and go to town, sit By the water, then get some street food and go back to my place
88F559A5 9D0C 4EDC 8CAD DCA2570A9D84
E2550717 ABCA 4B35 9C81 A8FB7B61A150

Then we eat and watch movie then they leave

Tomorrow we’ll go to the beach. Will make another thread if I can be arsed xD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lorsss and Looks234
Idk but sounds like an awful day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lorsss and the BULL
They were so nice to invite me into their house and feed me xD

They gave me some dessert type thing with sticky rice and banana in it

Was good

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and currylightskin
@currylightskin @Xangsane muslims can you chime in on this?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
@currylightskin @Xangsane muslims can you chime in on this?
It's common for a man to have 4 wives in Muslim majority countries, a practice I do not agree with.

Anyways, I meet her, her older sister who’s married, and her cousin (the hot one) and we spend the day together and then we get some food and go back to my room to eat it (I didn’t ask to do this, I didn’t think Muslims were allowed to do this xD)

The hot cousin one doesn’t wear the Muslim girl hat but the other two do.

When we get there, the night continues and the married sister one sits in my bed while I’m there. She gets up after I get more comfortable and take more space but then comes back

Can any Muslims tell me why these girls came back to my place? And why did the married one share a bed with me? Tag Muslim cels
Delete INSHALLAH

Also, now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure the street food we ate had pork in it

Weird

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, closedplatecel and Zer0/∞
Lifefuel for @Zer0/∞

The dad was built just like you, 5’5 and fat

Just Muslim max down to the Malay peninsula bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, galego123 and stevielake
I feel like Christopher Columbus for mulattos

First ever mulatto to enter that town

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and galego123
It's common for a man to have 4 wives in Muslim majority countries, a practice I do not agree with.
why did they come in my room if were not married and I was the only guy there?

And why did the married Muslim girl sit in the same bed as me?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, closedplatecel and Xangsane
why did they come in my room if were not married and I was the only guy there?

And why did the married Muslim girl sit in the same bed as me?
These seem like liberalised types.

These seem like liberalised types.
Hmmm interesting

Can’t wait to see sexy Asian girl Muslim pussy tmrw at tha beach :3

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hmmm interesting

Can’t wait to see sexy Asian girl Muslim pussy tmrw at tha beach :3
they operate as a tight family so it's common for female family members to stick together.

The married woman may seem Liberal if she came in your room

Muslim women belong to Bantu warriors

Wtf bro cant believe all this happening .

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
Post pic

Last edited:
Longer story

Anyways, I meet she comes and picks me up and her, her older sister, and her father all get out of the car. I heightmog them all. But that doesn’t matter. Nicest Muslims I’ve ever met. The father pays for my food at a cafe we go to.

We get to their village and they tell me I’m the first foreigner ever in their village lol. The girls younger brother is there, maybe an inch shorter than me, nice guy but I think me running just be mulatto game on his entire village made him mad so he went upstairs @looksmaxxer234

We share a meal, talk, blah blah blah. The mom asks me to see a pic of my parents so I show them a pic of my blue eyed blonde mom with my black dad and they all gasp and say handsome etc etc

The father goes to pray and we continue to chat

Then me and the 3 girls take the family truck and go to town, sit By the water, then get some street food and go back to my place
View attachment 1703403View attachment 1703404

Then we eat and watch movie then they leave

Tomorrow we’ll go to the beach. Will make another thread if I can be arsed xD
Take those pointy sticks and shove those sausages up your ass nigger

inb4 you get beheaded or stoned

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and Lorsss
The fact the father let a foreigner stranger from Omegle who can’t even speak the language or share his religion privately go out with his daughters???

Now why would he or they trust you?

Just judging off that lets me know these girls are not innocent.

And you still didn’t fuck jfl

Dude enough with the flex go to Instagram or something