Is it normal for Spanish girls to touch ur hands in train handles

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
I live in germany and usually this doesn’t happen, but I came to Madrid really quick and while riding trains girls have constantly either bumped on me a lot like their drunk or keep having their hands really close when holding that train bar one holds not to fall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Artemis
I live in germany and usually this doesn’t happen, but I came to Madrid really quick and while riding trains girls have constantly either bumped on me a lot like their drunk or keep having their hands really close when holding that train bar one holds not to fall
OP, show me on the doll, where did they touch you?
360_F_237155182_USKkKdtnx6aIq4GyPjvu2lRIBCsqfUrz.webp

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 21182
They're so into you!!!@

You already have your nazi delusional HTB north korean refugee girlfriend Iasacrko, you can't cheat on her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Least subtle brag thread on looksmaxx.org

You already have your nazi delusional HTB north korean refugee girlfriend Iasacrko, you can't cheat on her.
Fuck that bitch it’s over shes crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Allandro
I thought you quit this forum faggot?