Is it normal for weight to fluctuate 2kg+?

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
A few days ago I finally got down to sub 80 (79.6kg) and now i’m back to 82.4kg. really demotivates me from my auschwitzmaxxing. Need to be a 76kg victim weight cuck by mid July when I go on my holiday for maximum face gains. Need to ascend ASAP or i’ll rope.

Last edited:
yeah.

I fluctuate 5-7kg every day.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, Zelenskyiv, ambi and 1 other person
When I'm in a calorie deficit I can feel it. How many calories are you eating a day?

When I'm in a calorie deficit I can feel it. How many calories are you eating a day?
Roughly 2,000. I cut out all junk food except 1 kebab a week and I even stopped drinking protein shakes which added up to 240kcal per day. I also snacked a lot and I cut that out too. I feel hungry for most of the day and I can visually see myself losing weight but idk it fluctuates a shitton.

Roughly 2,000. I cut out all junk food except 1 kebab a week and I even stopped drinking protein shakes which added up to 240kcal per day. I also snacked a lot and I cut that out too. I feel hungry for most of the day and I can visually see myself losing weight but idk it fluctuates a shitton.
At 2k you would definitely be losing fat unless you're like 5'5 and sedentary. I don't see any reason to cut junk food though. I eat it every day, just within calorie limits.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I drink like 7 liters of water a day lol.
i drink the same amount, 10 x 750ml and i fluctuate at most 3kg

At 2k you would definitely be losing fat. I don't see any reason to cut junk food though. I eat it every day, just within calorie limits.
I don’t want to eat any food that I don’t need to.

Can't see pic
Deleted it tbh because I don’t want to be demotivated. Just had my dinner and it’s the end of the day so i’m going to look more bloated.

i drink the same amount, 10 x 750ml and i fluctuate at most 3kg
I'm heavier than you are and eat more.

especially salt and carbs will make you hold on to a lot of water.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I'm heavier than you are and eat more.

especially salt and carbs will make you hold on to a lot of water.
how heavy r u ? im 102 rn (put on 6kg cuz of mk677 recently lol)