Is it normal to be that jealous or I need therapy?

L

lepo2317

Mistral
So today I was sitting in a car with my friend. Suddenly 8/10 girl goes out of the shop and she stops. She stands in front of a shop staring at a car we sit in (at driver's side with open windows where my friend sat). She was like 30 feet away (10m) staring at him for 5 seconds, then started walking and turning around to look at him like 3 times. He didn't even know that it happend as he was talking with me facing me while I was facing that slut. I have never got this kind of threatment from stacylites. Im jealous as fuck now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BrahminBoss and Nick.Harte
Jealous is high t

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Nick.Harte
Jealousy is just the beginning. The time will come when you’ll start beating the shit out of girls when they stare at men for more than 3 seconds.

But it’s good though. What you cannot obtain must be destroyed.

Jealousy is just the beginning. The time will come when you’ll start beating the shit out of girls when they stare at men for more than 3 seconds.

Nah, I won't be that fucked up, that's for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
If you know the girl its reasonable

If you do not then its unspeakable levels of cuckholdry, Low T maldaptive daydreaming escapeism

If you know the girl its reasonable

If you do not then its unspeakable levels of cuckholdry, Low T maldaptive daydreaming escapeism
Why? Gorgeous girl is eye fucking your friend. If he approached her, he would fuck her by now. I'm jealous of that honestly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme

Yeah I heard stories of chads destroying his girls property because she talk to other guy what a high cortisol cuck

Jealous = you have accepted that you are inferior

It's good to be jealous, if the woman says otherwise, beat her