Is it normal to feel dizzy after your bonesmashing session?

lookism...

lookism...

I hate everyone.
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
650
Reputation
695
My head hurts, I'm dizzy, and I almost fell to the ground.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet
put some tacos and salsa over the area

Maybe it would remind you that there is no “¿” in English
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lookism...
put some tacos and salsa over the area

Maybe it would remind you that there is no “¿” in English
I love you, you saved me, I already edited the title, and stop saying I eat tacos😡
 
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet
its over for someone showing early signs of brain damage
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: orbitlet and lookism...

Similar threads

n2on
Replies
6
Views
47
n2on
n2on
botchedbytufano
Replies
11
Views
49
botchedbytufano
botchedbytufano
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
14
no1softee
no1softee
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
8
Views
61
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
8
Views
43
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top