Is it normal to get zero peeling on tret 0.1?

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Posts
5,394
Reputation
7,742
Is it even working? I had slight peeling the first day but now even using it everyday there's hardly any skin irritation and absolute 0 peeling/purge which I would expect from the strongest version during first month

@andy9432
 
why are you using 0.1 you have no acne
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Don't start with 0.1 retard
 
why are you using 0.1 you have no acne
collagen maxxing/anti aging and preventing nasolabial folds from ever forming

I have zero acne because of tret, my skin was bad enough that the derm told me to take accutane. I upgraded because I tolerated 0.05 very well and got good results
 

Similar threads

kjhcfad
Replies
2
Views
36
kjhcfad
kjhcfad
S
Replies
3
Views
40
sub5mogger1
S
zuperzygos
Replies
2
Views
33
zuperzygos
zuperzygos
JustBeConfident.
Replies
3
Views
50
JustBeConfident.
JustBeConfident.
Drapids
Replies
4
Views
65
WaterSnake
WaterSnake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top