Is it normal to give up on women, relationships, family, kids, as a 28yo?!

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Title.

I have had almost no success with women whatsoever in my life. Women keep on treating me like I am some ugly subhuman creature, all my life.

Increasingly I find myself uninterested in relationships or interacting at all with women. I don't see myself ever having a family, kids.

wondering how older forum members think about this transition @OldRooster

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, aspiringexcel, MostGLSlayer and 15 others
Title.

I have had almost no success with women whatsoever in my life. Women keep on treating me like I am some ugly subhuman creature, all my life.

Increasingly I find myself uninterested in relationships or interacting at all with women. I don't see myself ever having a family, kids.

I don't think you should give up that soon. Honestly I don't know what to say because you're good looking (a lot of people on this forum think that too but I won't try and convince you or anything) so it leads me to believe that there's a lot of leftover trauma that you haven't dealt with. You're a cool dude too so being cool & having good looks is basically all you need so I can't suggest you giving up on forming relationships with women.

I'm telling you I think your location is cucking you because it seems like NL is just filled with gigachad. I'd probably be a virgin if I lived there to be honest. Come to America and slay.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, guilty, MoggerGaston and 2 others
You need to go back to your slav homeland, it’s your only hope to start a family and live well off.

Dutch women want big skulled Dutch moggers and have Hitler like standards. Many incel are experiencing this in Sweden too

Breed with your own kind is the most supreme theory. And the most mainstream for a reason.

Now set free Ivanov, Juliana awaits you!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, aspiringexcel, JohnDoe and 12 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston and 3 others
You need to go back to your slav homeland, it’s your only hope to start a family and live well off.

Dutch women want big skulled Dutch moggers and have Hitler like standards. Many incel are experiencing this in Sweden too

Breed with your own kind is the most supreme theory. And the most mainstream for a reason.

He's half Dutch and looks nordic

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, MoggerGaston, Manletmachine and 4 others
Title.

I don't think you should give up that soon. Honestly I don't know what to say because you're good looking (a lot of people on this forum think that too but I won't try and convince you or anything) so it leads me to believe that there's a lot of leftover trauma that you haven't dealt with. You're a cool dude too so being cool & having good looks is basically all you need so I can't suggest you giving up on forming relationships with women.

I'm telling you I think your location is cucking you because it seems like NL is just filled with gigachad. I'd probably be a virgin if I lived there to be honest. Come to America and slay.

AFALT (All foids are like that)
He's half Dutch and looks nordic
Alexei Arora on X: I don't know who needs to hear this, but Slavs are PoC  https://t.co/9S4QjyjaiR / X

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Its normal lowkey

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and MoggerGaston

The best thing for a slavcel to do is to leave slavistan shitholes. Ideally, destination should be the USA.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, MoggerGaston and hopecel
Same age here and ill never give up but im not a failure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, JohnDoe, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, MoggerGaston, Manletmachine and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and MoggerGaston
The question is whether past trauma is even something you can possibly ever overcome.
I am already in the ward for 10-15 hours a week for extensive therapy, and for now I don't feel like it's helping.

So it may be over.
I will come to america one day bhai, but not to slay chicks. Women aren't worth my time and effort.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ReadBooksEveryday

Man I wish I wasn't raised in the netherlands, but rather in Poland.

The transition is brutal now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ReadBooksEveryday
Man I wish I wasn't raised in the netherlands, but rather in Poland.

The transition is brutal now.
its actually good advice for you. you will never fit into a germanic society with slav genes, this is actually the core of the problem. you need to learn polish, go to a university there and you'll find a girl easy. but you rather do drugs in a foreign land

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, HTN_Mentalcel, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
its actually good advice for you. you will never fit into a germanic society with slav genes, this is actually the core of the problem. you need to learn polish, go to a university there and you'll find a girl easy. but you rather do drugs in a foreign land
America accepts everyone, slavs wouldnt really be discriminated much there at all.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
It is nothing more than a cope that will chain and restrict you from the real salvation and solution to all problems: hedo overdose, ldar and rope.

don’t worry bro, you’ll hit your prime when you turn 30. then the girls will be all over you and ready to settle down.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, MoggerGaston, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
It’s not something I’d give up on, I’d wait at least until 38, but it’s not something I would focus on either. I’d rather focus on other things. Maybe you could find a decent looking wife in a Slavic country or some shit, Netherlands and Scandinavia is nightmare mode

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
don’t worry bro, you’ll hit your prime when you turn 30. then the girls will be all over you and ready to settle down.
this but unironically. people like OP hit their prime late when they're sufficiently mature.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
At 40+ it’s time to give up

If you really want a family that bad just go back to Poland and meet a woman

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Title.

it is not rare, in fact, it is unusual not to feel this way. I am in mid 20's (23-27) and feel this way. I now only see a relationship as a financial investment in return for advancing my genetic line.

I don't feel any motivation to interact with women just for the sake of 'having a gf' instead, I think of what my children might be like, how it might advance my life. I think of if it will be helpful to have them around in old age so I don't rope from loneliness, and if I can benefit them in the same way. I don't really think of the pussy aspect. I purchased an onahole lately and busted a nut that made me cross my eyes. I can keep doing this until I find a suitable mate to invest effort into.

what would be concerning, is if you do not feel the desire to secure your legacy or secure some company for your twilight years. That is a sign of depression.

luckily if you are no longer 'motivated to meet women' you have bandwidth free to moneymaxx and improve your own health. then when you need to have a wife, you are highly over-levelled and can go abroad, or secure a local low tier woman to handle this life aspect.

the post where you mention being in a psych ward at 28 is seriously concerning. you need to make a plan for the future, and a path to getting some money.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and MoggerGaston
Some retard troll on discord told me "I feel sorry for you" when I said I don't want to be married

• +1
Some retard troll on discord told me "I feel sorry for you" when I said I don't want to be married

Come to Kazakhstan, brother. I will get you a cute hapa gf.

• Love it
Lucky for me, pussy seems me out. Unluckily for me, fright also seeks me.

• Woah

absolutely normal

im the same

• +1
I gave it up a couple of years ago, and I'm 24. Probably I can't afford a long-term relationship, or a family

• +1
the post where you mention being in a psych ward at 28 is seriously concerning. you need to make a plan for the future, and a path to getting some money.
i dont see a way out of here

wanting to be married sounds incredibly cucked. you are right

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
I gave it up a couple of years ago, and I'm 24. Probably I can't afford a long-term relationship, or a family
women have too high standards, I can't see myself ever stressing myself out so much every day to fullfill them

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
wanting to be married sounds incredibly cucked. you are right
It was a Mexican 5'6 normie tryhard kike who liked to make me even more miserable. His shtick was that he appeared in this community once every few months, disappears after two weeks and then comes back

• +1
I can't see myself ever stressing myself out so much every day to fullfill them
Not related to you, but being effectively non-nt is detrimental in the long run.

• +1
Yea after 50 slays I no longer find the juice worth the squeeze.

All these women have been wretched, mentally ill, LTB or below sluts.

however I will still get surgery because perhaps having access to hotter women (YES, 31yo me with surgeries will mog 24yo virgin me) will restore my interest for a time

Might even find the legendary virgin NP girl

• +1
Yea after 50 slays I no longer find the juice worth the squeeze.

All these women have been wretched, mentally ill, LTB or below sluts.

however I will still get surgery because perhaps having access to hotter women (YES, 31yo me with surgeries will mog 24yo virgin me) will restore my interest for a time

Might even find the legendary virgin NP girl
i find women my age attractive (28yo), it's just that their personalities are HORRIBLE.

only young women have good personalities

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
i find women my age attractive (28yo), it's just that their personalities are HORRIBLE.

only young women have good personalities

I can agree with that. They’re not necessarily off the table but you’ll either need to figure out a permanent age fraud method or have lots of money. Or ideally both.

• +1