is it normal to have a narrow palate but have all 4 wisdom teeth without needing to extract them?

D

Deleted member 31155

Kraken
i have this. the wisdom teeth dont bother me but wtf is going on? am i truly narrow palated?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Yeah, all of my wisdom teeth fitted in despite narrow palate, I think it's the ultimate evidence of environment destroying you as if it were genetic they just wouldn't come through correctly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Same
CF1985D1 EBAF 47BF 9798 EC120C365EBA

Yeah, all of my wisdom teeth fitted in despite narrow palate, I think it's the ultimate evidence of environment destroying you as if it were genetic they just wouldn't come through correctly.
theres no procedure fixing that shit?

Narrow palate without impacted wisdom teeth = dolichomaxillic.

• Love it

Lifefuel 😍

• +1

this means my horseface is genetic? my mother has kind of a horseface (she is an incel factory for sons)

thing is i have dental crowding but my wisdom teeth aint impacted what is this blud

• Woah
this means my horseface is genetic? my mother has kind of a horseface (she is an incel factory for sons)
is this u in ur pfp?

is this u in ur pfp?
nah it's jake davison, a mass shooter who went ER despite being given lots of benefits by the government

nah it's jake davison, a mass shooter who went ER despite being given lots of benefits by the government
anyways i saw ur other selfie and u looked boneless due to environmental factors so maybe ur downgrown?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
anyways i saw ur other selfie and u looked boneless due to environmental factors so maybe ur downgrown?
definitely am. i think genetically i was predisposed to a horseface pheno (dolicephalic) but my environment was also terrible due to low muscle tension and mouth-breathing for a few years in childhood. both my parents are boneless just carried by good ratios and skin when young so they made an incel son, HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

• So Sad
definitely am. i think genetically i was predisposed to a horseface pheno (dolicephalic) but my environment was also terrible due to low muscle tension and mouth-breathing for a few years in childhood. both my parents are boneless just carried by good ratios and skin when young so they made an incel son, HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!
do ur parents snore during sleep?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • So Sad
my biggest falio is just boneless recessed and too much lower eyelid exposure also low fwhr

• So Sad
same, do you have small asf teeth?

• +1
0.95-96 on that old ratio site that went down.
youre saying that ur midface worsened throughout the years and grew even more???

What a fucking aspie retard, glad he's dead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 31155