Is it normal to have NCT from a downwards angle?

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
My canthal tilt changes a lot depending on angle
I have a death tier eye area when i'm looking up
Negative canthal tilt looking up, neutral canthal tilt looking straight on, positive canthal tilt looking downwards. Is it just the angle or do i have crippling NCT?
Also is it over for my ears? Idk

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 8919, Celexawer and 4 others
my guy just discovered angles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 4946 and 27 others
imagine living ur whole life not knowing what an angle is holy shit lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Inscol, Mr.cope and 10 others
This didn't answer my question? Does this mean i have NCT or is it just an angle effect?
canthal tilt is supposed to be measured at a front angle thats all not downward

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Merćer
imagine living ur whole life not knowing what an angle is holy shit lmao
??? What's with the greycels being condescending and not answering my question??? You are literally bottom of the barrel on this place, you are not entitled to speak like this to anyone. I specifically added a serious tag for this. Bring something of worth to the thread or shut up.

• +1
Reactions: recessed
??? What's with the greycels being condescending and not answering my question??? You are literally bottom of the barrel on this place, you are not entitled to speak like this to anyone. I specifically added a serious tag for this. Bring something of worth to the thread or shut up.
shutup u insect frame freak

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 12669, Celexawer and 4 others
canthal tilt is supposed to be measured at a front angle thats all not downward
I know this, but i haven't seen people have NCT this bad from a downward angle like i do. Even though i don't have NCT head-on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Lolcel, Deleted member 4387 and 5 others
I know this, but i haven't seen people have NCT this bad from a downward angle like i do. Even though i don't have NCT head-on.
then u could say u have pct from an upward angle then

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: here
then u could say u have pct from an upward angle then
What???

Most people get some degree of PCT from an upward angle. That is not the issue. It is, why do i have such INTENSE NCT from a downward angle??? I haven't even seen people with actual NCT have NCT this bad from the same angle.

• +1
What???

Most people get some degree of PCT from an upward angle. That is not the issue. It is, why do i have such INTENSE NCT from a downward angle??? I haven't even seen people with actual NCT have NCT this bad from the same angle.
it isnt intense though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and SendMePicsToRate
What???

Night At The Museum Movie GIF by 20th Century Studios

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Lolcel
  • +1
My canthal tilt changes a lot depending on angle
I have a death tier eye area when i'm looking up
Negative canthal tilt looking up, neutral canthal tilt looking straight on, positive canthal tilt looking downwards. Is it just the angle or do i have crippling NCT?
Also is it over for my ears? Idk
View attachment 1033648View attachment 1033649View attachment 1033650
Top tier autism bro. Lens distortion is real and we all have nct if we take pics from downwards angle

Top tier autism bro. Lens distortion is real and we all have nct if we take pics from downwards angle
But not this bad usually

Kinda lifefuel i guess??? Looks deathly shit to me though.
let me simplify it. If u have nct at a front angle, an upward angle will always make it look more negative, thats all to it. U cant change that or break that.

Upward angle = more positive canthal tilt
Downward angle = more negative canthal tilt

nothing can change that

• +1
let me simplify it. If u have nct at a front angle, an upward angle will always make it look more negative, thats all to it. U cant change that or break that.

nothing can change that
the amount by how much it goes positive/negative when changing angles is also the same for everyone else.

• +1
Looks autist to me ngl^

You have*

Not really, you are ugly I am not, I shower you do not
It wasn't wrong to say ''You've'' in this sentence. Your perception of English grammar seems just as fucked up as your perception of looks.

nothing can change that
Duh. My question is simply, what makes mine so NCT while a person with neutral tilt like mine has less than me in this angle???

• +1
It wasn't wrong to say ''You've'' in this sentence. Your perception of English grammar seems just as fucked up as your perception of looks.
Keep crying

Duh. My question is simply, what makes mine so NCT while a person with neutral tilt like mine has less than me in this angle???
cuz it isnt different its the same. Ur mind probably playing with u.

If u have exact same tilt as them it will always be the exact same tilt if u go down or up

• +1
cuz it isnt different its the same. Ur mind probably playing with u.

If u have exact same tilt as them it will always be the exact same tilt if u go down or up
Brad Pitt has about the same canthal tilt as me head-on.

Yet in this angle his tilt is still neutral.

Something about me is making my eyes look gigashit from that angle, and i made this thread asking why.

Wont lie just looks like angles bro. If it was NCT youd see it facing forward

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Brad Pitt has about the same canthal tilt as me head-on.
View attachment 1033687
Yet in this angle his tilt is still neutral.
View attachment 1033685

Something about me is making my eyes look gigashit from that angle, and i made this thread asking why.
his being that could be due to a lot of other factors maybe his canthal tilt changed or cuz of diff facial expressions even slight.

but the thing is what i said will never change thats just how it is its like laws of physics

• +1
his being that could be due to a lot of other factors maybe his canthal tilt changed or cuz of diff facial expressions even slight.

but the thing is what i said will never change thats just how it is its like laws of physics
I just find it weird. It should be like you say, the same angle should take the same amount of canthal tilt from someone but it just doesn't seem to be the case. Idk.

• +1
Dissapointing. I'll have to endure more barking from you, then.
You could just stop being an abused dog and stop responding