Is it normal to have NCT from a downwards angle?

Doesn't matter
It only matters if you're tall and look down on people 24/7
And you're not

You could just stop being an abused dog and stop responding
I am the abused dog? You're the one barking, not me. If you would stop doing so, there would be no need for me to respond. Simple.

Doesn't matter
It only matters if you're tall and look down on people 24/7
And you're not
So what are you saying? That i have NCT because i don't look down 24/7?

So what are you saying? That i have NCT because i don't look down 24/7?
no
even if you have nct at a downward's looking angle, it doesn't matter since you're always looking up at people
also your NCT is so slight that it's just your autism
you got much bigger problems with your face and frame

I am the abused dog? You're the one barking, not me. If you would stop doing so, there would be no need for me to respond. Simple.
404 your iq not found

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Mogger chin to philtrum ratio

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
no
even if you have nct at a downward's looking angle, it doesn't matter since you're always looking up at people
also your NCT is so slight that it's just your autism
you got much bigger problems with your face and frame
I have no NCT, not from the front at least. It just looks so bad from down is all.

What are the problems with my face by the way?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
what dictates the discrepancy in canthal tilt from different angles is the difference in anterior projection between the lateral canthus and medial canthus

basically in layman's terms, think about from the side profile and how everything projects. the nose projects the most obviously, etc.

the more that your medial canthus projects, the more NCT you will have from a lower angle and the more PCT you will have from a higher angle.
I had a headache reading this. I have difficulty processing this amount of... sophistication.

Anyhow, projecting where? Downwards i suppose? Makes sense, my medial canthus isn't very low-set.

I tried looking up someone with a similar canthal tilt to medial canthus ratio as me and i found Simon Nessman. And indeed, in this angle he has NCT.

You were right. High IQ post.

youre skinny af but your cheeks are chubby af

This didn't answer my question? Does this mean i have NCT or is it just an angle effect?
Yes it does, but if you wanna a clear answer: yes, it is normal

Do you? You couldn't mog some obese Austrian, let alone me.
:feelskek: because this forum hates me. I objectively mog a fuck tonne of people

I actually mean forward (anterior) projection. Think about how a skull is round and convex. The closer you get to the middle of the face (near the nose), the more forward everything is going to be.

Just think about how your mouth and chin are further forward than your gonions. It's the same principle.

The medial canthus is further forward than the lateral canthus - your eyes/orbitals don't rest on a completely flat plane obviously.

This is why the canthal tilt changes so drastically with different angles.
This is true, it looks like my medial canthus is a bit more forward than my lateral one.

This is true, it looks like my medial canthus is a bit more forward than my lateral one.
In fact, it actually protrudes further than the eyeball. It's visible from side view. Is this a subhuman trait?

I honestly think you should take a shower

random ass comment
no your skin don't look good breh go take a shower srs

regarding the canthal tilt thing it's just you mentalcelling

Do you? You couldn't mog some obese Austrian, let alone me.
@SendMePicsToRate mogs you hard facially alone, mogs you even harder when taking into account height and frame and basic hygeine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SendMePicsToRate
@SendMePicsToRate mogs you hard facially alone, mogs you even harder when taking into account height and frame and basic hygeine
My favourite @RODEBLUR quote was “just don’t shower for curly hair”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
My favourite @RODEBLUR quote was “just don’t shower for curly hair”
It's true. I provided proof and all. Although it wasn't my goal, in fact i buzzed off all my hair after so i could regrow normal hair

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
It's true. I provided proof and all. Although it wasn't my goal, in fact i buzzed off all my hair after so i could regrow normal hair
My hair is infinitely healthier and curlier than yours because I wash it jfc
It's always a meme with you isn't it.
No not really I do mog most people

My hair is infinitely healthier and curlier than yours because I wash it jfc

No not really I do mog most people
It doesn't look that way actually. I imagine if you'd ask someone who doesn't shower between the two of us they'd say you because of your hair

It doesn't look that way actually. I imagine if you'd ask someone who doesn't shower between the two of us they'd say you because of your hair
My hair is literal god tier bar the colouring jfc washing it allows it to clump and go into ringlets you zero IQ fag

My hair is literal god tier bar the colouring jfc washing it allows it to clump and go into ringlets you zero IQ fag
god tier??? bro you area really delusional, it's nowhere near that

your hair gets mogged by the average tiktok user

also keep coping with IQ you anime-watching soy rofl

god tier??? bro you area really delusional, it's nowhere near that

your hair gets mogged by the average tiktok user

also keep coping with IQ you anime-watching soy rofl
Oh the hard tier cope, you can keep thinking that you delusional rotter

shut the fuck up bro you'd fall to your knees, beg and lick the floor for anything near to my IPD

you are shit at dancing btw
Sexy Cyclops GIF by MOODMAN
I literally mog you into the ground you hammerheaded faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685