is it normal to hold convos as if im on call w someone?

jxck7468

jxck7468

It's a mog or be mogged world
title i do it in private only tho, and i keep it short like im still learning how it could be accurate af (learning the 2nd persons vocab, mannerism what they likely to sai y etc). i do it w many irls as if im talking to them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jova and vermillioncorefan
what do u mean bro

• +1
Reactions: Jova
That's quite normal
Talking to yourself is normal

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jova and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Gaygymmaxx and vermillioncorefan
no its normal lol
@Vermilioncore
Joining Welcome Home GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Jova and Lefty Rankin
title i do it in private only tho, and i keep it short like im still learning how it could be accurate af (learning the 2nd persons vocab, mannerism what they likely to sai y etc). i do it w many irls as if im talking to them
Don't be a faker. Doesn't matter if it's normal or not.

• +1
tldr i act like im talking to someone on call im just talking to myself (i choose specific irls based on my mood tho so im diverse like that)

no its normal lol
:feelskek:what
i basically imagine that i’m talking to someone on looksmax, when someone irl says something to me i imagine someone on looksmax replied to me saying that and then i say out loud what i would reply to the person on looksmax. if i don’t do that then i can’t think of anything to say

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Jova, jxck7468 and 1 other person
i basically imagine that i’m talking to someone on looksmax, when someone irl says something to me i imagine someone on looksmax replied to me saying that and then i say out loud what i would reply to the person on looksmax. if i don’t do that then i can’t think of anything to say
Insanity mode

Beyond inhuman brain

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and vermillioncorefan
That's quite normal
Talking to yourself is normal
thanks
i basically imagine that i’m talking to someone on looksmax, when someone says something to me i imagine someone on looksmax replied to me saying that and then i say out loud what i would reply to the person on looksmax. if i don’t do that then i can’t think of anything to say
damnn how tf u can even do that? i can only hold convos w imaginary vrsns of irls ik cuz i know what they likely to say so its easy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Gaygymmaxx and vermillioncorefan
thanks

damnn how tf u can even do that? i can only hold convos w imaginary vrsns of irls ik cuz i know what they likely to say so its easy
Ok yes I need to look closer for sure

Send again in dms I'll post the reading here 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and jxck7468
thanks

i can’t have a conversation if i don’t imagine i’m having it on a looksmax thread. i imagine my mom is a random bluecel like u and that way i have good convos with her. can’t u just talk to the people irl instead of imagining them tho?:feelskek:ur saying u can’t hold convos with them unless ur imagining them in ur head lol :feelskek:so then irl u gotta pretend ur talking to the imaginary version of the person ur talking to or else u don’t know what to say :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and jxck7468
i can’t have a conversation if i don’t imagine i’m having it on a looksmax thread. i imagine my mom is a random bluecel like u and that way i have good convos with her. can’t u just talk to the people irl instead of imagining them tho?:feelskek:ur saying u can’t hold convos with them unless ur imagining them in ur head lol :feelskek:so then irl u gotta pretend ur talking to the imaginary version of the person ur talking to or else u don’t know what to say :hnghn:
not saying i cant hold convos w them in irl....its just w imaginary vrsn i have more more way more freedom...sometimes i say shit that i wont ever say to them irl and their responses are always being so shocked by wtf i said jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and vermillioncorefan
bro wtf are u on

• JFL
not saying i cant hold convos w them in irl....its just w imaginary vrsn i have more more way more freedom...sometimes i say shit that i wont ever say to them irl and their responses are always being so shocked by wtf i said jfl
lol that’s sad bro ur friends are such bad friends that u have to imagine they are cooler friends and u talk to the imaginary non liberal non soy version of them that doesn’t get offended at ur every word lol. ngl i do the same tho:hnghn:i imagine i’m talking to my dad and that he browses looksmax and we’re making kill all foid jokes and shit

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468
lol that’s sad bro ur friends are such bad friends that u have to imagine they are cooler friends and u talk to the imaginary non liberal non soy version of them that doesn’t get offended at ur every word lol. ngl i do the same tho:hnghn:i imagine i’m talking to my dad and that he browses looksmax and we’re making kill all foid jokes and shit
how does ur dad respond well to it tho? i tried making some lookism jokes to a foid and she said "do you maybbe think ure better than females" and started sperging out. i want to customize them tbh so they are chill w such jokes any tips?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan