Is it normal to not be attracted to foreigners?

케이제이

케이제이

on the endless pursuit of happiness
Or am I low T?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, rand anon, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
You're attracted to whatever you're attracted to

Unless if you were into cuckoldry

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and NoseProphecy
You’re not attracted to white foreigners?

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and NoseProphecy
Its funny that your female counterparts are attracted to the white guys that go to your country while you guys are loyal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, 케이제이 and NoseProphecy
Low T. Everyone is attracted to women. Maybe it’s your brain self defense cope mechanism because deep down you know white women are Chad only

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, NoseProphecy and murdah
Racial one or cultural one? If I'm Eastern European then I'll probably like Western European women as well. Anyway, I think it's the norm everywhere basically. People prefer their own it's just easier you can simply relate more from shared experiences and culture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, murdah, 케이제이 and 1 other person
Racial one or cultural one? If I'm Eastern European then I'll probably Western European women as well. Anyway, I think it's the norm basically.
Both, I guess

• +1
Reactions: murdah, NoseProphecy and Richard Cheese
Both, I guess
So you wouldn't fuck a Japanese or a Chinese girl even if they fit your aeshetics? I'm assuming you're Korean from the name. Again, I think it's normal at least for LTR. I'd probably ONS a woman of any race but I'm not picky.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and murdah
So you wouldn't fuck a Japanese or a Chinese girl even if they fit your aeshetics? I'm assuming you're Korean from the name. Again, I think it's normal at least for LTR. I'd probably ONS a woman of any race but I'm not picky.
They are the exception, I would because they look somewhat similar but maybe wouldn’t LTR

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
:hnghn: thats nice because as soon as i get to your country ill have 40 asian JBS lined up to suck my ball skin

:hnghn: thats nice because as soon as i get to your country ill have 40 asian JBS lined up to suck my ball skin
haha, good luck, i think you mean 40 foreign arab and paki immigrants though. naturally, foreigners attract foreigners

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and WELOVELOOKS
Or am I low T?

The white peepo around me are "less foreign" than my own ethnicity abroad, because I'm culturally familiar with whites.

Foreigner != different ethnicity, it just means they are born in a different country.