Is it normal …. ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Just be good looking
That my balls have shrunk in volume and my erection quality and frequency went down significantly ever since I’ve went on a caloric deficit?

Shits making me super nervous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and cannotbeasked
Not like my pecker is ever gonna see any action but still

I’m serious

post before and after

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
Niggers ?

That my balls have shrunk in volume and my erection quality and frequency went down significantly ever since I’ve went on a caloric deficit?

Did you cut out fats completely or something? How steep is your deficit? I’m on a 1000 calorie deficit and I mean I feel like shit energy wise and have no libido but my balls haven’t shrunk and I can still get hard as a rock.

how is this blackpill

if your starving is normal to have lower erection quality i can get even hard or dont have desire if im hungry

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, descension and <6PSLcel
Did you cut out fats completely or something? How steep is your deficit? I’m on a 1000 calorie deficit and I mean I feel like shit energy wise and have no libido but my balls haven’t shrunk and I can still get hard as a rock.
I don’t eat many fats tbh, occasionally some smoked salmon or canned tuna

my balls hang low

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I don’t eat many fats tbh, occasionally some smoked salmon or canned tuna
Then make sure you’re eating enough fats for whatever your weight is you’re probably nuking your hormones if you’re eating too little fats.

• +1
Then make sure you’re eating enough fats for whatever your weight is you’re probably nuking your hormones if you’re eating too little fats.
This actually reminds me, I remember reading something about how eating coconut oil is good for getting bigger balls, idk how true that is tho

Just do a 200 cal deficit, dont go extreme jfl or else you’re gonna get shrunken balls brah.

• +1
Just do a 200 cal deficit, dont go extreme jfl or else you’re gonna get shrunken balls brah.
I’m only on a 200 cal deficit tho

I’m only on a 200 cal deficit tho
You’re not getting enough animal fat. Without cholesterol you wint produce T brah. Go eat butter and egg yokes and fatty meat

You’re not getting enough animal fat. Without cholesterol you wint produce T brah. Go eat butter and egg yokes and fatty meat
Fuck I’d have to lower protein then