Is it ok to be boneless?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Master
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Posts
1,525
Reputation
900
If I’m really tall and have good eye area?
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
no!
 
  • +1
Reactions: j05 and Deleted member 27253
many boneless guys slay so yeah
 
being boneless >>> being short
 
If I’m really tall and have good eye area?
Tall means you have good bone development. Its better obviously to have good bones in face for health and looks reasons but you can get by being tall. You may be prone to balding if your recessed and really tall so make sure you have good posture and take care of your hair
 
Tall means you have good bone development. Its better obviously to have good bones in face for health and looks reasons but you can get by being tall. You may be prone to balding if your recessed and really tall so make sure you have good posture and take care of your hair
How do you take care of hair? I already take all the anti balding vitamins from the botb thread
 
If you are tall 6'1+ barefoot. You don't even need a face.
Then explain how I get rejected my most women when I’m 6’5 and muscular
 
Then explain how I get rejected my most women when I’m 6’5 and muscular
Then you must be seriously deformed. Most guys I know that are doing decent with women are 6'4 High Trust HTNs with zoomer brocoli cut. Of course they aren't slayers but they get a lot of LTR.
 
Last edited:
Bones make you tall
Youre not boneless
 
Then you must be seriously deformed. Most guys I know that are doing decent with women are 6'4 High Trust HTNs with zoomer brocoli cut. Of course they aren't slayers but they get a lot of LTR.
Consider going outside. They ltr with 5'11" and below.
 
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Deleted member 27253
If you're cute/soft looking
If you're rugged more masculine lookin without bones its over
 
I said in my previous post that 6'4 High trust HTNS get the MOST LTR. I didn't say that only those guys do.
Alright, you've saved yourself this time but you're on thin ice.
 

Similar threads

jorraoo
Replies
5
Views
43
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson
thaniel
Replies
4
Views
51
thaniel
thaniel
O
Replies
2
Views
34
Peter.FortniteHate
P
aykz
Replies
4
Views
61
fxresdz
fxresdz
jj2w
Replies
4
Views
50
Hater_of_foids
Hater_of_foids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top