Is it ok to cheat on a high bodycount ltb I got with just for guaranteed sex access

100% serious lol. Morality is a matter of belief. If you don’t believe in it there’s nothing holding you back.
muh i'm so badass cuz i'm pretending to be dark on an incel forum 💀💀💀💀

OP should just go with the flow.

Cheating as a man isn't really that bad even if not agreed upon. Most women will forgive you, it's only bad if you do it as a woman.
while i definitely do think men cheating is nowhere near as bad as women cheating cuz the way male psychology is its still a degenerate scumbag move obviously

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
while i definitely do think men cheating is nowhere near as bad as women cheating cuz the way male psychology is its still a degenerate scumbag move obviously
Idk, you gotta do what works as a man. Morals/Ethics don't work as a man.

A lot of women are turned on by men cheating, already being in a LTR, etc. That's just the way their sexuality works.
It's the same with using a power relationship to seduce a woman. Woman are turned on by that shit, but using this to your advantage is suddenly 'immoral'? makes no sense.

just do it at your own risk and accept the consequences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
muh i'm so badass cuz i'm pretending to be dark on an incel forum 💀💀💀💀
Naw I’m a Christian. I wouldn’t do it but there’s no reason heathens shouldn’t. If u have no moral creed u might as well act dark triad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Stop tryana cope insecure faggot just be honest with yourself and say "my whore girlfriend is more experienced than me so I gotta cheat on her cuz im a jealous horny insecure fuck"
You know nothing about me I don’t love her I wanted a friend with benefit but since she wants me to be her bf I can be while getting pussy on the side

No jealousy nor insecurity here except in your retarded ass

• Hmm...
Stop tryana cope insecure faggot just be honest with yourself and say "my whore girlfriend is more experienced than me so I gotta cheat on her cuz im a jealous horny insecure fuck"
:soy:

• JFL
yea so fucking cringe the losers here trying to justify it with some stupid dark triad bullshit lmao. yea people here dont deserve sympathy, hopefully people are trolling tho
:soy:

• JFL
If a woman has ever had casual sex, then she has already pre-emptively cheated on you. You're just redressing the balance.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Clown Show
You consider high body count ltb a human?

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
If you don't care about the relationship just leave her and sleep around

Or say you're breaking up with her because she cheated in past relationships and you don't trust her, if she fights to keep you maybe she had good intentions and will deter her from doing it anytime soon

Just leave the bitch tho tbh
Nah if I leave her I wont have access to sex at all times

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
She prolly gonna cheat on me anyway and even if she dont she admitted to cheating, lots of people hate her she always says its for no reason, and she supposedly believes in God yet do alcohol, gets railed by me and all that shit
bro just fuck that hoe and please ur dick why u care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
She will probably cheat but she is a whore bro don’t worry about it it’s not ur fault. You can’t satisfy a woman for a long time when she has had 20 dicks
Ik I don’t have any issues about it

I even want her to be honest about my sex performances so I can improve (she said first time w/ me was mid but still better than the guys she unvirgined when I was actually basically a virgin only had sex once years ago and it was shitty jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
H
Ik I don’t have any issues about it

I even want her to be honest about my sex performances so I can improve (she said first time w/ me was mid but still better than the guys she unvirgined when I was actually basically a virgin only had sex once years ago and it was shitty jfl)
oe old are you how many men has this foid unvirgined

H

oe old are you how many men has this foid unvirgined
I’m 19 (only other time I had sex was 15 then there was covid and I was complexed by sex so only did premilinaries and shii)

I don’t know but it sounded like it was half the guys she got fucked by

• +1
I’m 19 (only other time I had sex was 15 then there was covid and I was complexed by sex so only did premilinaries and shii)

I don’t know but it sounded like it was half the guys she got fucked by
She is based turning incels into men. Mirin her tbh you should tell her to continue her good work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, It'snotover and Deleted member 30892
Naw I’m a Christian. I wouldn’t do it but there’s no reason heathens shouldn’t. If u have no moral creed u might as well act dark triad.
My moral creed usually prevents me from doing this

But its a hoe

She is based turning incels into men. Mirin her tbh you should tell her to continue her good work
She doesnt do truecel I think she does psychos

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 30892
Over.

You should tell her to fuck truecels because it’s the right thing to do
If she wasn’t talking all that shit about serious relationships I would legit have asked her to get fucked by my friends so they get laid

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and It'snotover