Is it ok to lose 1 inch of ground while on finasteride after 7-8 years

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Or is it technically still not working for me lol

add ru or switch to duta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
My temples haven’t gotten thinner tho. Stayed roughly the same and been using minox on them.

Top is pure dht.

add ru or switch to duta
I’ve heard shit where ru can make hair loss worse lol

Also does adding ru mean more issues than just taking dut alone?

maybe its the t killing your frontal hairline and ru, in that case dut would make frontal hairloss worse

but yea, ru could make it worse too

nobody knows, nobody knows

well if testosterone is the cause of the recession then fin wont do shit

but even fin doesnt block dht fully on scalp

What is the dose of fin I should take assuming I would be using it.

What dose of dut?

So wtf am I supposed to do I use fin and minox on the front.

Micro needle and pray?

maybe its the t killing your frontal hairline and ru, in that case dut would make frontal hairloss worse

but yea, ru could make it worse too

nobody knows, nobody knows
I take 1-1.25 a day.

I legit heard ur made it worse but how does dut?

Don’t you think 8 years is a lot of time tho for frontal hair anyway? I mean I was 20 and the thing is that so many androgens are being released in your 20s so wasn’t it inevitable anyway?

I take 1-1.25 a day.

I legit heard ur made it worse but how does dut?

Don’t you think 8 years is a lot of time tho for frontal hair anyway? I mean I was 20 and the thing is that so many androgens are being released in your 20s so wasn’t it inevitable anyway?
dut raises t more compared to fin

the thing is nobody can tell you what will happen

so that is the reason people talk about fin. but if you take both fin and dut then what happens lol. grow another cock on your thumb?

again how much am I supposed ot be using ideally.

btw I'm norwood 2-3. everything behidn that is dht. So lowering dht may have worked out? but

So topical RU you were saying.

Do you recommend ru and fin over using dut?

do you think for max efficacy dut and ru can be taken together?

wait, arr you still miniaturizating at the front or is your hair stabble now?

wait, arr you still miniaturizating at the front or is your hair stabble now?
stable I have a rogue hair that's been there for a very long time and keeps regrowing. But it's slightly miniaturizing over the years. gradual and slow.

stable I have a rogue hair that's been there for a very long time and keeps regrowing. But it's slightly miniaturizing over the years. gradual and slow.
is it stabble i wouldnt change anything if it keeps miniaturizating id consider

1.) switching to dut
2.) adding ru
3.) switching to dut and adding ru

which you choose its your decision, everything has pro and cons

like…

obviously 3 would be most nuclear but most likely to give sides etc.

i wouldnt use any topical if you live together with a woman or children

…maybe your scalp gets irritated by topical

…maybe you have a history of heart failures then dont use ru

…maybe you are prone to diabetes thrn maybe dont use dut etc

is it stabble i wouldnt change anything if it keeps miniaturizating id consider

1.) switching to dut
2.) adding ru
3.) switching to dut and adding ru

which you choose its your decision, everything has pro and cons

like…

obviously 3 would be most nuclear but most likely to give sides etc.

i wouldnt use any topical if you live together with a woman or children

…maybe your scalp gets irritated by topical

…maybe you have a history of heart failures then dont use ru

…maybe you are prone to diabetes thrn maybe dont use dut etc
yeah because testosterone is needed for insulin resistance right?

I was taking on accident like 3 mg of fin a day then suddenyl I got tingles in my feet after eating a peanut butter jelly sammich. Then I went back to 0.75 and now I am on 1. I havent' felt anything in my feet i months but when I did I felt it for like 2-4 months.

what happens if scalp gets irritated by topical (mine doesn't)

why not topical if you live with women or children lmao. it's gonna be out of their reach. I am abotu to start taking topical minoxidil and fin HM11 combination topical so

There are many topical anti-androgens that you can try if you feel you are losing ground, which is pretty hard to notice on the short term though.

yeah because testosterone is needed for insulin resistance right?

I was taking on accident like 3 mg of fin a day then suddenyl I got tingles in my feet after eating a peanut butter jelly sammich. Then I went back to 0.75 and now I am on 1. I havent' felt anything in my feet i months but when I did I felt it for like 2-4 months.

what happens if scalp gets irritated by topical (mine doesn't)

why not topical if you live with women or children lmao. it's gonna be out of their reach. I am abotu to start taking topical minoxidil and fin HM11 combination topical so
its enough if the woman grabs your hair. like if you live with a pregnant woman you are advised to not even cut the pills in a room she is using. just a little bit exposure is enough and your future son ends up with a microdick

no idea, what possible impact ru could have on pregnant women though. id be cautious

regarding insulin resistance and dut…

idk i dont use topicals but people report like dry, flaky or itchy skin sometimes with topicals

There are many topical anti-androgens that you can try if you feel you are losing ground, which is pretty hard to notice on the short term though.
dont care I'll nuke it as hard as I can so long as it's not fatal or diabetic level

I've lost 0.6 inches in both temples norwooding from age 21 to age 29 and I'm not on any meds.

So maybe it's not working and you're castrating yourself for nothing

I've lost 0.6 inches in both temples norwooding from age 21 to age 29 and I'm not on any meds.
I only lost on top not on temples. widows peaks.

So maybe it's not working and you're castrating yourself for nothing
or myabe it is working and my genes are just bad. my grandfather is nw7. and my samoan side has diabetes lmao.

When did you start balding
18ish, or 19. I've always had a high hairline. I never went passed nw3 tho. I was nw1.5 then 2.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
its enough if the woman grabs your hair. like if you live with a pregnant woman you are advised to not even cut the pills in a room she is using. just a little bit exposure is enough and your future son ends up with a microdick

no idea, what possible impact ru could have on pregnant women though. id be cautious

idk i dont use topicals but people report like dry, flaky or itchy skin sometimes with topicals
if oyu work out a lot eat healthy do you think that you can counteract hte diabetes dut can negatively occur with.

No idea, srry
I was asking the other guy.
fin can only reduce your siht to a certain degree.
microneedlign and minoxidil topical can really push your blood up high.

aren't you supposed to microneedling really clsoe to the follicle tho or close enough I.E. like a fourth of an inch.

if oyu work out a lot eat healthy do you think that you can counteract hte diabetes dut can negatively occur with.
yes ofc, also family history is important

18ish, or 19. I've always had a high hairline. I never went passed nw3 tho. I was nw1.5 then 2.
Oh, yeah, the earlier it starts, the more subhuman it is

who was bald on your family. or receding.

Oh, yeah, the earlier it starts, the more subhuman it is
I hate my nigger homer simpson southern slav blue collar grandfather. he's a good person tho it's the only reason I don't flat out ignore him and bother to go redneck camping with him. he's nw7. my dad is like nw 1.5-2 but it looks bad on his skull structure.

people think the mother's father.

would be nice if my family had an attention span instead of scoffed stuff down like as if they were a parody of comic book guy from the simpsons.

so what is even your regimen then.

there isn't an oral version of ru58841.

And isn't it expensive? like you can't ask your doctor to prescribe it. it's not fda approved.

yes ofc, also family history is important
why wouldn't fin + ru be just as bad as dut in regards to diabetes if apparently they're doing the same function?

nobody knows
ah yes ru it gets rid of test as well.

shouldn't ru scare people like they say tho? bc of so few studies.

is there any point to taking this stuff if you're not a good reactor to minoxidil. and how bad can it go if it gets sytemic if I microneedle. is it worth the risk