is it ok to not shampoo?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
currently i shampoo once weekly, but it takes away all the fucking volume from my hair
no matter what product i use, its the natural volume that makes it look good, so it needs like 2-3 days to gain natural volume to look good

can i stop shampooing completely tbh? apparently dry shampoo removes grease without removing the natural oils

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
You should shampoo at least every second day, and use sea salts every time you shower and then blowdry, your hair will look very volumes and beautiful

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Treasure223, TopzCat1 and 1 other person
I have too .
If not these white things appear in my hair which i dont know the englisch word for

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
You need to do something about the stink tho. You yourself can't smell your musk/smell so you may need to ask your parents or anyone else if they can smell your musky hair. Or ..you can ask your parents to warn you if it starts smelling

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
You should shampoo at least every second day, and use sea salts every time you shower and then blowdry, your hair will look very volumes and beautiful
doesnt work bro. as i said, i have THIN and STRAIGHT hair, shampooing every other day would kill me

I have too .
If not these white things appear in my hair which i dont know the englisch word for
Dandruff. That caused by dead skin it's natural but yeah, shampooing gets rid of it

doesnt work bro. as i said, i have THIN and STRAIGHT hair, shampooing every other day would kill me
Oh, i have wavy and fine hair, don't know how much different it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
lead, and the other metals and minerals in your water could fuck up your hair too

Received 2408724739255133

This is my hair after showering, drying it with a towel, spraying sea salts and then blow drying, you ceb get a volumes curtain hairstyle with this, it's very good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and karbo
Wide ipd is bad

Yes. No shampoo works.
If you wanna shampoo at least once a week, go for no or low poo shampoo.

currently i shampoo once weekly, but it takes away all the fucking volume from my hair
no matter what product i use, its the natural volume that makes it look good, so it needs like 2-3 days to gain natural volume to look good

can i stop shampooing completely tbh? apparently dry shampoo removes grease without removing the natural oils
Buy SLS free shampoo, SLS is the chemical which removes oils from your scalp (and makes your hair lose volume).

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I haven't used for shampoo for approx 2 months now and my hair has more volume than ever. Also it's not stinky AT ALL it smells great.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You need to do something about the stink tho. You yourself can't smell your musk/smell so you may need to ask your parents or anyone else if they can smell your musky hair. Or ..you can ask your parents to warn you if it starts smelling
that's the thing i hate the fucking most. i honestly can't give up shampoo due to that reason, i'll go crazy if i do.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
that's the thing i hate the fucking most. i honestly can't give up shampoo due to that reason, i'll go crazy if i do.
you can still use natural oils and/or a leave in conditioner

you can still use natural oils and/or a leave in conditioner
idk i might consider
right now I gotta use nizoral because i have scabs on my scalp again and i'll use it for a few weeks so it clears out