Is it ok to weigh as much as a an average girl as long as you dont look it

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
My body looks better and I feel better, but I only weigh 138 lbs now. I think I could pass for 150 though, if anyone asks I'll claim that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, 5'7 zoomer, vaninskybird and 3 others
I used to be ashamed of taking my shirt off near other people, now I can do it easily...

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and vanillaicecream
I’m 59 kg which is 130 lbs

im not tall either I’m under 5’9

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and chadmanlet04
twink

• Love it
Reactions: normie_joe
yeah lean is life and women like twinks more than hairy obese bears.

do not take the word of malegazemaxxers, they will call you a twink/a girl while you are too busy being balls deep inside their onetises.

but eventually look into putting up muscle mass while maintaning low bf if you truly want to avoid slander from men

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and vanillaicecream
I’m 59 kg which is 130 lbs

im not tall either I’m under 5’9
im 5"8 and 138lbs
(173 @ 63 kg)

I feel like a good compromise is -10 your height, obviously should factor in bodyfat and muscle mass

Yeah, im the same weight

yeah lean is life and women like twinks more than hairy obese bears.

do not take the word of malegazemaxxers, they will call you a twink/a girl while you are too busy being balls deep inside their onetises.

but eventually look into putting up muscle mass while maintaning low bf if you truly want to avoid slander from men
Gaining muscle is impossible, I dont have time nor money to get into a muscle building plan... and actually most girls that are average height (save for tall countries) and skinny are actually like 120lbs, kendall Jenner is only 115 even at 5'10... so I'm still above them, chubby girls don't matter

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
6’2 59 Kg here

Gaining muscle is impossible, I dont have time nor money to get into a muscle building plan... and actually most girls that are average height (save for tall countries) and skinny are actually like 120lbs, kendall Jenner is only 115 even at 5'10... so I'm still above them, chubby girls don't matter
not like you need muscle mass on a day to day basis besides aesthetics anyway. whatever works works

I don’t bother with it either I’m mostly lean as fuck

I have trouble putting on weight and don’t like eating