is it okay to post sports videos on instagram

N

nobodyspecial369

Bronze
do you think this is a good idea to post videos of me being a beast in sports? or should this only be reserved for stories
should i post stuff like this? is it acceptable?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bigjuicy
You created this thread to make sure of your decision to publish a video, you can pull on a mask of uncertainty as much as you want, but that's the way it is. Fuck you. Learn to take responsibility for your actions yourself, and not put it on the shoulders of others

You created this thread to make sure of your decision to publish a video, you can pull on a mask of uncertainty as much as you want, but that's the way it is. Fuck you. Learn to take responsibility for your actions yourself, and not put it on the shoulders of others
shut the fuck up

yes you should post the tennis one, the basketball one seems a bit too self indulgent imo, hard to explain but yeah i think the tennis one would do nicely.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
shut the fuck up

yes you should post the tennis one, the basketball one seems a bit too self indulgent imo, hard to explain but yeah i think the tennis one would do nicely.
thank you… ya i kinda had same thoughts. I edited my post cuz i think i triggered guy above somehow

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369