Is it okay to starve for a month?

frendly

frendly

👁
I just wanna lose weight fast, I was thinking fast for 5-6 days until I’m back to the weight I was before I gained it all back (190lbs, I am 6’0). Then once I get to 190 and start eating. I’ll eat a big meal once every two weeks (2400 cal). I’m gonna do 1200 calories a day until the end of may (I’ll be 150lbs by then) and I’ll start eating a bit more and gain muscle or maybe even lose another 10 pounds because I wanna be a skinny pale emo freak.

I’m bloated as fuck rn and I hate it, I’m thinking of taking drugs to help cope with such a small amount. I take laxatives during my fast because it’s the only thing my house has. I’m getting cash soon so name some drugs I can take please to help lose weight. Thanks. (Also please no vapes those are ass and do nothing, I took a puff once and shit was useless)

I don't suggest fasting, it's likely you just end up binging on food until you're back at the weight you started at.
Buy some adderall or whatever you can get your hands on to suppress appetite and start doing more cardio, you will see results.

• +1
Reactions: frendly
I just wanna lose weight fast, I was thinking fast for 5-6 days until I’m back to the weight I was before I gained it all back (190lbs, I am 6’0). Then once I get to 190 and start eating. I’ll eat a big meal once every two weeks (2400 cal). I’m gonna do 1200 calories a day until the end of may (I’ll be 150lbs by then) and I’ll start eating a bit more and gain muscle or maybe even lose another 10 pounds because I wanna be a skinny pale emo freak.

I’m bloated as fuck rn and I hate it, I’m thinking of taking drugs to help cope with such a small amount. I take laxatives during my fast because it’s the only thing my house has. I’m getting cash soon so name some drugs I can take please to help lose weight. Thanks. (Also please no vapes those are ass and do nothing, I took a puff once and shit was useless)
Did you try OMAD

One Huge meal a day

If you wanna fuck up ur metabolism and be miserable sure

• +1
Reactions: frendly